“Hotel stay”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Mt,. Pleasant, Pa., United States
“Hotel stay”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Loved the space in the room. Desk clerks were not very friendly, gave me the feeling that they were unhappy with their job, Housekeeper was very friendly and went out of her way to get us clean towels when it was her lunch time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I checked in to the hotel getting one bed for 3 people. With the cot there is no room to go from on side to the other side. Here for 11 days and the front denies we requested a larger room. They keep saying the third party should be able to help us . The third party is hot wire. I feel once we check in we should be serviced by the hotel. The manager seemed as this was my issue. If they don't want third Party do not offer it.

• Stayed July 2013

Travelers are raving about these Roseville hotels

west bloomfield
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I usually stay at the Hilton but when I stayed at this Best Western I was overwhelmed by the customer satisfaction and care they showed towards me during my 5 days stay there also it was such a bussy time of season any who would put down this hotel on this prior comments is insane they did it better it then the hiltons. the restaurant marcos was to die for. trust me make your next stay there

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The Iraqi family who run the motel are kind and caring. They certainly make an effort to extend hospitality to their clients. The outside grounds are well kept and maintained. The motel is quite extensive and there is a restaurant attached at one end, but I did not eat there and I cannot make any comment about it.

The problems are that the Internet is not strong and in the rooms that I stayed in, often intermittent: even after I spoke with the server agent, I could not get good service. I need working A/C and most of the rooms have very, very old units. I spent one uncomfortable night, and then moved - trying three different rooms until finding one with an A/C that worked. If you need heat, I do not think that there would have been a problem. Phone coverage was also very low for my AT&T service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank CherokeeMan
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Put into a decent room but it was on the bottom level with heavy walking traffic. The guest next door to me was way too loud as they were either making love or who knows what as I heard yelping like sounds. Also when I stayed Sunday night, they had no breakfast ready to eat. They advertised a breakfast but failed to provide. Why am I paying more for the room when you don't provide any breakfast?

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traverse City, Michigan, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Made reservations a few day before, but when I got to Inn they did not have the rooms that I had made the reservations for. The room 2 rooms had peeling paint on the ceilings, the heat was stuck on high, I could not turn it down, it was very hot in room all night. When I complained about the heat and that this is not the room that I had made reseverations for they really did not care. Then they overcharged me on my credit card saying I had 3 rooms when I only had 2, and the 3rd room was a no show. After call and talking with the manager they did refund me for the 3rd room. I will never stay here again, I will stay at the concord next time. I came here for a funeral...( my Mothers )

Room Tip: go somewhere else..needs to be updated..could be cleaner