“Quality food”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Harrison Township, Michigan
“Quality food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

A great selection of excellent home cooked meals. Relaxing atmosphere. Mouthwatering taste. YUM!

Visited June 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“Best. Breakfast. Ever.”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Since I grew up in MI, I knew I would loooove anything I ordered from this restaurant.

My boyfriend had never eaten at a Bob Evans, but I have raved about it. His first order was country fried steak and eggs. The steak was crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. The gravy was out of this world yummy. The biscuits were flaky, fluffy and warm. Scrambled eggs with cheese were outstanding. The service was great. This restaurant chain is his favorite in MI. On our second visit, he ordered the 3 egg breakfast, scrambled eggs with cheese, all food was awesome, service was great. Our food bills were inexpensive, the restaurant was clean, the parking lot looked as though it had recently been repaved. Busy restaurant on gratiot near 13 mile rd. We wish we had Bob Evans restaurants in Phoenix, AZ. May/June dates.

Visited May 2012

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!