“Horriable service”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

I just experience the worst service, that I have ever experienced in my entire life. I was literally left in tears by the service provided to me and my family. In addition to the horrible service, the manager was no help and seemed to not care that my family and I felt discriminated against.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 15, 2018

I ordered food for takeout from here as they seemed a bit busy. I brought home the appetizer order of Burnt Ends and an order of Boneless Wings with Wilbur Beans and Potato Salad. The burnt ends were good on the outside, but the meat seemed a bit gritty and dry once you got past the BBQ coating. There were pickled onion pieces and pickles along with it which helped add some zing and moisture. The wings were done with medium buffalo sauce and paired with blue cheese dressing. Also kind of "just okay" but nothing to write home about. The potato salad was rather dry which was surprising as well. The Wilbur Beans were the best part of the whole meal. They were a tad hot and came with big chunks of sausage and beef mixed in. Not a terrible meal, but not one I'll rush to repeat anytime soon.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 15, 2018

We had been craving BBQ all holiday and were not disappointed but this, simple menu, simple set up with great service and value.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I was so pleased with a take out meal here. The order was prepared to perfection, the packaging allows for transport with no mess and maintains heat. I was amazed that they opened and displayed every box for my acceptance before bagging and handing it over. Well done Dave's!!! Will return and would HIGHLY recommend!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

We visit Famous Dave's at least twice a month. Absolutely love their St.Louis style. My husband brags about the catfish appetizer. Service at times can vary. There are times they are quick, friendly and checks on you, other times you would think you waitress went MIA.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!