“Gbret barbeque”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Food was great . Service was great. Server answered all questions.Manager was interacting with customers.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Seriously the worst place you can go to. Me and my husband and 9 month old went here for the first time today my kid fell asleep in the car so we brought him in with the car seat and they seat us. Once we get our salad my son wakes up so I ask for a high chair They come back and say we can't have a high chair where we are sitting so I ask him wouldn't it be obvious to ask us if our child is going to need a high chair and instead of saying would you like us to move you to a table that you would be able to have one, his response was. Well would it be okay if your child just stays in his car seat? Are you kidding me. No it would not be okay. So I ask them to move us. Takes almost an hour to get our food while people that came over a half an hour after us already got there food a few other couples that had just gotten there got there food 5 minutes after we did. By the way there ribs were probably the worst I've ever had Never going back and would not recommend this place to anyone at all

Reviewed July 10, 2013

did not have to drive. It is located right next to hotel. Often because of my job I am always driving around looking for a good resturant to get some food before I return back to my hotel at the end of my work day. Famous Dave's being right next to the Roseville Hotel is covenient.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was average BBQ. Very pricey, although the quantity was sufficient. Had the BBQ chicken and it was quite tasty, as was the sides. Probably would not go back because of the cost-meals were averaging about $18-23 each. It wasn't THAT good...

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Superb ribs - succulent with amazing sauces. Superb ribs - succulent with amazing sauces. Superb ribs - succulent with amazing sauces. Superb ribs - succulent with amazing sauces.