“Ran OUT of Hasbrown Casserole???? wha??”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 107 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Clearwater, Florida
“Ran OUT of Hasbrown Casserole???? wha??”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Been eating at Cracker Barrel's across the country for over 40 years. Today was an all-time low..After waiting for my breakfast order, with telling waitress I was in a hurry....She appears at our table to inform me they are "OUT' of their trademark potatoes. Needless to say, I left there very disappointed, even though rest of meal was delicious. Timing has not been good at this store, for past 3 months, with weekly visits ..waiting for improvement.

• Visited April 2013

Janesville, Wisconsin
“Good food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you have ever been to a Cracker Barrel, then you know the atmosphere and food, they are consistent everywhere. Coffee is great, biscuits are always warm and crumbly and the gravy is just right.

Visited October 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good low carb home cooked breakfast”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I skipped my hotel breakfast and went here three mornings in a row while nearby on business. They do a low carb option with low carb toast which was perfect for me. Not as tasty as some local diners but consistent and hearty portions for the price.

• Visited June 2012
Roseville MI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good down-home type of food”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Restaurant has a nice fireplace--which always makes me feel warm. I prefer to eat there during the winter and cooler months. The food is kind of down home country type--different than what other restaurants offer. Selection is good. Service is hit and miss. Sometimes we have had wonderful service, other times not so good, did not have anything to do with how busy the restaurant is either. Prices are reasonable. I also enjoy browsing in the store

• Visited September 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Folksy Food and Fun”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good cheap food for breakfast (anytime) lunch or dinner. Consistant and reliable it is our chosen road food so I associate it with traveling.

Visited September 2012

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!