“Good home cooked meals”

Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Greater Detroit Area, MI
“Good home cooked meals”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

They serve good home cooked meals. I go to restaurants to enjoy food prepared more elegantly than I get at home so I rated the Cracker Barrel as average,. Their food is consistant from one store to the others.

Visited July 2012

Fraser, Michigan
“Breakfast with the girls”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have breakfast once a month with the girls. The service is always good. The food is made to order for all 8-10 of us. Lots of choices for breakfast. You can shop before or after for many lovely items.

• Visited August 2012
Harrison Township, Michigan
“Hamburger helper Meatloaf”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Meatloaf was lousy, tasted like it was at least two-thirds hamburger helper. Potato's were lumpy. The beans were canned, and the corn muffins were very dry, with no sugar or very little sugar. Bland. I don't know if I was just picking a looser on the menu, or if the rest of the selections are any better. I'm very reluctant to return there. Although I may, because the Grand kids like their breakfast bacon and hash browns.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank reluctantrat
Warren, Michigan
“what a place!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I drove by this place for years & it was always busy-finally I decided to go yesterday on a
sunday-the place was packed-you would never know that we are in a bad economy by this
place-lots of people wailting but they handle the crowds well & there was only a 15 minute
wait-you walk through a huge country store to get to the restaurant-the menu was large &
reasonable-I had the country fried chicken breasts which are featured on sunday-had a sweet
waitress named kimila-they really handle the masses well-no one had to wait long-food was
done quickly-I can see why this place is such a hit-plus the place is decorated so very sweet-

• Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Crack B breakfast ... classic”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We love Cracker Barrel for breakfast - fast, predictable and good. Our waitress was hilarious. Great value for your dollar. It is Cracker Barrel so you know what you are getting. We don't expect gourmet and are never disappointed. The food was good, service fast and the atmosphere pleasant.

• Visited March 2012

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!