“Crack B breakfast ... classic”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 119 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We love Cracker Barrel for breakfast - fast, predictable and good. Our waitress was hilarious. Great value for your dollar. It is Cracker Barrel so you know what you are getting. We don't expect gourmet and are never disappointed. The food was good, service fast and the atmosphere pleasant.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Cracker Barrel is a favorite restaurant of mine. Being Canadian I don't get here as often I would like so a meal at Cracker Barrel is a MUST when we cross the border.

My family of 4 stopped here for breakfast on a busy Sunday morning. We were told we would be waiting about 5 mintues for a table. We were seated in under 5 minutes & had a terrific server...KimberlyP. So friendly & quick!
The food AS ALWAYS was amazing, I have yet to have a bad meal at Cracker Barrel. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Food was very good. I lost my phone and didn't discover it until were about 10 miles from there. So we called my phone number and a person answered and said they had found my phone. We drove back and picked it up. A manager had it in her office and brought it to us for identification. Thankful for such good people.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

From the entrance to the exit awesome place , food was served fast , server was nice smiled a lot , we left stuffed and thoroughly satisfied the store is awesome as well , brings back a lot old memories , little more expensive than i'd like , but they have candies and sodas u can find no where else

Reviewed December 2, 2011

Though the wait was too long, we really enjoyed our US (we are Canadian and celebrate Thanksgiving in October) Thanksgiving Dinner! Food was very good and a great value at $8.99 which includes a drink and a dessert. Always try to hit a Cracker Barrel whatever US city we are in.

1  Thank ARKonVacation

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!