“A great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Harrison, Michigan
“A great place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

We were very impressed. Very clean, comfortable, and affordable. Located close to the freeway! Free WiFi as well! Great value for the money.

Room Tip: Close to the front door with little noise
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Ypsilanti, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

The hotel was clean and the people were nice. They were very helpful with all the questions I had about the WiFi (I'm new to the lap top experience). The room was clean and there was a newspaper in the morning; which was real nice. I had no issues with this hotel and would come again.

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Oak Park, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

Always come to Detroit on little trips... Staying at Roseville Red Roof is convienent to where my family and alot of friends live. The Staff is always pleasant and the rooms are always clean... Which is why I keep comming back... Thank you to Roseville Red Roof Inn and Staff... See you soon....

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Holland, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

What a horrible experience! I have trusted Tripadvisor in the past which is why I chose this hotel for a competition we were involved in. I reserved 3 rooms for various families only to have to apologize to them for it after we checked in. The rooms were dingy, dirty, the refridge was disgusting and filled with scum. I killed several large spiders and as we pulled into a peking spot in front of our room at the end of a long day, a very large rat ran accross the sidewalk in front of our room. The front desk was kind but nothing can make up for this experience. Good luck!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank juju569
RedRoof10012, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores, responded to this review, June 22, 2011
First and foremost allow me to apologize for the unpleasant stay that you and your friends experienced last September at the St. Clair Shores Red Roof. If this had happened to me, I would also be upset. Since the time that you have stayed here we have addressed items that you mention; several rooms have received a fresh coat of paint and refrigerators have been replaced where needed. Should your travel plans bring you back to the area, I would like to invite you to call me directly to assist you and give us another opportunity to provide you with exceptional quality during your stay. Thank you.

Craig Rocheleau
Red Roof Inn - St. Clair Shores
Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

I went to Red Roof Inn just to get away from everything, and I have to tell you the staff at the hotel made my stay stress-free. From checking in and laughing with desk clerk to the housekeepers that were so helpful getting me anything I needed. The room was clean and fresh smelling. I will most certainly go back there. I will, also, refer my friends and family to go there.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

We stayed at this inn for 3 days and we were extremely impressed! We got a great deal and when we arrived we were greeted my friendly staff. Our room was comfortable with no problems and it was very clean. Any and all of our needs and expectations were met. We will be returning in the future and recommending this inn to family and friends.

• Stayed May 2011
Muskegon, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2010

This very affordable hotel with easy access to the freeway made my business trip meetings with a couple east side Macomb easy to get to and was also a straight drive into downtown Detroit for some nighttime casino fun. If you're looking for a reasonable place to stay that can mix business with pleasure, I recommend it. The rooms were ample size and clean with the standard amenities.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores? Share your experiences!