Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Hotels.com
$65
Priceline
$129
Shore Pointe Motor Lodge(Saint Clair Shores)
$65
Relax Inn(Roseville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwonderful customer servicesuperior king roomfeel right at homewifi workssafe areakeep up the good workinteresting charactersbehind the countera great stayplace to stayclean placerestaurants and shoppingwe've stayedclair shoresfishing trip
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We stayed at this inn for 3 days and we were extremely impressed! We got a great deal and when we arrived we were greeted my friendly staff. Our room was comfortable with no problems and it was very clean. Any and all of our needs and expectations were met. We will be returning in the future and recommending this inn to family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed December 10, 2010

This very affordable hotel with easy access to the freeway made my business trip meetings with a couple east side Macomb easy to get to and was also a straight drive into downtown Detroit for some nighttime casino fun. If you're looking for a reasonable place to stay that can mix business with pleasure, I recommend it. The rooms were ample size and clean with the standard amenities.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I recently booked a room and my inlaws did as well so we could visit family for the holidays. On Thanksgiving morning I woke up with what appeared to be bed bug bites. This was our first night. My husband along with my inlaws had me convinced it wasn't bugs because we could not find any evidence and because my husband did not have bites. Every morning thereafter I woke up with more spots. Again, we couldn't find any evidence of bugs. The room appeared to be very clean. When I arrived back home I went to my family doctor. He feels highly confident that it is bed bugs and is treating me as such. Explained to me that bed bugs don't attack everyone or exhibit signs of bites. They are much like mosquitoes in that they are attracted to scents. Mosquitoes eat me alive but never touch my husband. After doing extensive research I am seeing that others are having similar incidents at this location. Are they not taking steps to prevent infestation. Why were they not shut down after first reports came in?

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Stayed here one night while traveling through the Detroit area. Motel purports to be smoke free, but the first room we were given (207) had a strong smoke odor to it. After trying it out, we decided to switch rooms. Fortunately, the room next to it (209) was available and did not have the smoke odor in it. The beds were too soft for my taste; I kept waking up during the night. TV selections were very limited, heavy on sports. Our TV set had aspirations of being a 3-D TV because the top 40% of the screen had separated colors and was very difficult to watch. At check out the clerk mistakenly billed me for a higher rate; she was able to correct her mistake easily. No problems with removing safe fee at check out. Free USA Today in lobby.

Did not stay here on return trip; chose another motel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2010

bedbugs and smelly old stained sheets in two different rooms

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple