Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Relax Inn(Roseville)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Shore Pointe Motor Lodge(Saint Clair Shores)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe room was niceenjoyed my stayrooms are cleandetroitmikitchenetteworkersantsaccommodationsfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am a frequent at extended stay . My best customer service experience was in Michigan at the Roseville location. The manager mrs Neal and her assistant Jessica were very helpful in making sure I had the most comfortable stay at her location. I don't usually remember names but they stood out.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hue S
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the great customer service Elisa & Jessica provided. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors. Thank you again for your review! We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at in Detroit and to be honest I have been to a lot, and i can tell you from experience that this is the only hotel where you will find some of the friendliest workers available. The rooms were so clean i could not have believe that i was in a hotel. Another reason why i love this hotel is because of its general manager Elisa Neal, any problems that i would have she would jump on it right away and make my stay the best it could i would almost think that they were treating me like a part of the royal family. I would sit outside in the lobby enjoying my cup of complimentary coffee when Elisa would pass me pushing a housekeeping cart heading out to make sure that the hotel was kept up to code. Loved this hotel. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms that over look the beautiful flowers in the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Charles M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Charles - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such rewarding comments about our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the services that our team provided you, especially Elisa. The staff and I strive to provide all of our guests with a comfortable stay; it is so rewarding to know that we were able to do that for you.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

It is unquestionable that when your job takes you away from your home that it leaves you lonely, uncomfortasble and times a little home sick. My stay at the Rosevillle Extended Stay in MI was by no means any of the above. Apon my arrival at the hotel I was warmly greeted by a young lady by the name of Elisa who seemed happy that I chose to stay at that hotel. The room was clean and reminded me of my first studio apartment. Elisa told me that there was a laundry room and that if I needed new towels or linnes that all I needed to do was to drop of the soiled ones and I would be given clean ones. This was great to know but I was happier to know that could do laundry and get some fresh clean clothes. I am not a breakfast person because I am up and out early, but having a coffee maker and free coffee was a added plus. I had the opportunity to experience that warm smile of Elisa on two other occassions during my week stay. One could only imagine my suprise on asking for the manager to pay Elisa a compliment I was told that she was the manager. Thank you Elisa for making me feel welcome. I will always choose Extended Stay as my hotel of choice. More so if I am in Michigan I will stay at Rosevill. I also plan to stay at Extended Stay hotels when I take my famiy on vacation. Thanks again for your warm hospitality. Respectfully Yours, SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!

Room Tip: Tell the helpful employees at the front desk what your looking for Elisa has a great staff
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Andrew - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased with our services, and our friendly staff, especially Elisa. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My family and I had to visit the area for an anniversary party. We were going to stay at another hotel nearby but they were not very friendly or cooperative and wouldn't let us check in until four. I went on this app and found Extended Stay America. It was very close so we went and checked it out. We walked in and Nicole at the front desk was very helpful, and very nice. We needed three rooms and needed to get checked in as soon as we could so we could make sure we had time to get ready. We were in our rooms within ten minutes of walking into the hotel. We ran into another staff member on the 3rd floor Bernadette, who stopped and talked to us and was very informative and nice, telling us if we need anything let her know. The entire staff was great! We walked into our rooms and were very pleased with the size and the cleanliness of our rooms as well. Overall a five star! Great stay, the whole family loved it! :)

• Stayed: June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Elyse - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such remarkable things about our entire team, especially Nicole and Bernadette. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the great customer service our staff provided to you.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

When the hardy's come to detroit, we like our favor hotel. Our check-in is always great. Our room is always ready. Nicole makes our stay wonderful. I have knee problems and Nicole will get me an extra pillow when needed. It's the little things that make me happy. The staff is helpful with directions. The breakfast is soooo great. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: always book early if possible
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. I was pleased to read you received such great service from our staff. Thank you very much for staying with us.