Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
$93
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$61
Travelocity
$51
Priceline
$116
Shore Pointe Motor Lodge(Saint Clair Shores)
$65
Travelocity
Relax Inn(Roseville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe room was niceenjoyed my stayrooms are cleandetroitmikitchenetteworkersantsaccommodationsfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. The rooms were up to date and really clean. I received remarkable service by one of front desk employees Jessica Reid. She was very friendly and always greeted me with “a wonderful smile and a hello” whenever I passed through the lobby. This created a positive atmosphere for me and I truly felt like an appreciated guest.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your stay. It’s wonderful to hear that employees like Jessica did such a great job of taking care of you. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to having you with us again some time in the future or at any one of our other brand locations.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I am a frequent traveler and have had a lot of experience with hotels. This hotel is by far the one of the best. The customer service is great, the rooms are extremely clean, and the kitchen is a wonderful asset. The staff made me feel like a valued guest. The manager Nicole Bills was always very polite and helpful whenever I needed fresh linen or any type of service. Ms. Bills’ guest service is one of the main reasons that I always select Extended Stay Roseville when I am in Michigan. If you are looking for a wonderful place to call your home away from home this hotel is your answer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed staying with us at our hotel. It looks like we are a perfect fit for you and it is rewarding to hear Nicole and the rest of our staff showed you such excellent customer service. She will be excited to hear the positive feedback.

Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing to stay in our hotel during your travels. We hope to have you join us again soon or at any of our other brand locations.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We arrived well after hours of operation but were greeted with a warm smile and friendliness. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. I want to thank two employees who were exceptional Nicole and Michelle. This hotel is a must stay if you are in Detroit.

Room Tip: I personally like rooms facing the front of the building
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A H
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay with us. It’s great to hear how welcoming your arrival was even at the late hour. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. Michelle and Nicole are valued members of our team and I’m glad they were able to help you. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Very reasonable, comfortable beds, clean rooms, right off the highway.

• Stayed: July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you for your review of our Extended Stay America Detroit – Roseville. I’m glad the location worked for you and the beds too! Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. The management staff was awesome! I actually had to make some copies for a class I was teaching and the Manager Nicole helped me with them. Nicole had multiple customers all at the same time and still found time to help each and every one with a smile. I hope to stay here again on my next trip to Detroit. Chris C. Paramedic Supervisor.

Room Tip: My room was clean and nice.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Chris C,

Thank you so much for your great review of your stay at our Extended Stay America Detroit – Roseville. I love to hear that Nicole took such great care of you. It’s always rewarding to get feedback like yours. Thank you for sharing it with us and we hope to see you again soon.