“Like Home..”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Roseville, Michigan, United States
“Like Home..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel for over 3yrs, just had some personal issue I need to take care of and needed to get away from all the stress.. But from the time I moved until the time I left it was a very nice stay, I came an went as I pleased with out no problems, the staff was always the best and understanding when it came to anything I needed or wanted. And for someone like me that was single it was great. But I would recommend anyone from young to old to stay at this Hotel, it will always be a home for me..

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Detroit - Roseville. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lewiston, Mi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 6 months and had no problems whatsoever. The staff was very friendly and helpful with any of our needs. We would not hesitate to use any of the Extended Stays that we have been at and would highly recommend using them.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, February 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Detroit - Roseville. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Detroit
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

I helped my sister and her boyfriend move in to this hotel yesterday. They are waiting to move to another location that will not be available for about a month, so they decided to stay here for the extended month stay. When they first inquired about a room last week they were shown a very nice room, clean, nice kitchen area, nice TV etc.. When we got there yesterday there was only 1 room on the first floor available and my sister is disabled so she took it. It was small, filthy, bugs in the room, a 19" TV and worst of all there was a lot of long weave hair all over the carpet as if someone had just left today and no one cleaned. The Assistant Manager Nicole told us she could move to the 3rd floor or get a full refund. I began searching the internet for another extended stay. We decided on another called Extended Stay Deluxe in another city. It is now about 6pm, my sister had just moved in about 3pm and gave an $800 cash payment for the full month stay. When we told Assistant Manager Nicole she was going to another hotel she said we would have to wait 14 days to have the money returned in the form of a check!! This policy is not stated on any paperwork that was given to sign upon check in not to mention Nicole said she would give her a full refund, leaving out the 14 day and check thing. She then told us she was charging for the night since it was after 6pm! Kidding right?? No. When my sister said Nicole had lied to her about giving her the deposit back, Nicole responded...I'm done talking with you and walked away. While we were in the lobby complaining, 3 other guests told us they were checking out as well because this hotel is terrible!! Spoke with a very nice reservation rep, he took a complaint from us but was unable to do anything else. We will be calling the corporate office on Monday! This is not a place to stay...ever....for any reason!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GPTraveller
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2011

This isn't a five star resort but I don't have too many complaints about this place. It's in a good location. There are two restaurants within walking distance and I felt safe staying here. The rooms are clean and there were no bugs at all. However, I was concerned with a couple of things. I was staying with my husband and my 14 month old daughter. We moved a piece of furniture and found a pill. Looked online and figured out it was a pill given to heart patients. I'm glad we found the pill before my daughter did. They should probably clean the rooms a little better after a guest checks out. Also, there was a lamp plugged in that has electric wire wrapped around it. I unplugged it because my daughter kept pulling at the cord. I later figured out that the wire was completely severed and the tape was just holding it together. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone with toddlers.

• Stayed April 2011
Southaven Ms
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2007

A very nasty hotel, worn out nasty stinky carpet in room as well as the hallway. My stay was awful. The air conditioner was blowing hot air. I asked for a non-smoking room because of asthma and received just the opposite(a smoking room). The blanket and sheets had holes and the window curtains were soiled along the lower bottom edge. The lamps had blown lights. Elevator makes thumping jerky sound. The hotel needs to be refurbished, I would not recommend. The only positive thing about this hotel was the location.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — room and staff
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
detroit
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2004

Not bad. Newly built about 2 years ago. Kitchenette with fridge, burners, and microwave.
Close to freeway, but not too noisy. Comfortable

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights
Extended Stay America - Detroit ...
#2 of 6 in Sterling Heights

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville? Share your experiences!