Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$70
$78
$55
Priceline
$129
Shore Pointe Motor Lodge(Saint Clair Shores)
$65
Relax Inn(Roseville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanhousekeeping stafffridge and microwavethe general managernice stayking roommy motherwould stay againihopemployeesmack
Reviewed November 14, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Enjoy the immenities and the hotel staff the young lady on the late shift is so kind and a hard worker she seemed to always be doing something I think she goes beyond the call of duty, This is a great place and I would recommend this place and I will be back there again soon....

Room Tip: no pool 1st floor north side quite
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank b k
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Was on business in Roseville for 5 nights. I admittingly was skeptical about staying here. Had never heard of the Brand and the inexpensive cost, pictures, and some of the reviews had me nervous. But from the moment I arrived here until the moment we checked out we had no complaints and were very happy with the stay.

The location is great. Right off of 94. Conveniently adjacent to an IHOP and walking distance to a Meijjer and Speedway if you need to pick anything up. Short driving distance to plenty of chain restaurants.

The hotel was surprisingly clean. Smelled nice and had some newer upgrades; flat screen tv, carpet and bed was decent. Bathroom was on the oldish side, a little stained, but the water pressure was fine with plenty of hot water. Internet connection, free, had a great connection and worked the whole time. There is also a free computer with a printer in the lobby. Basically, all you really need for this kind of stay. Free breakfast in the morning but we didn't eat it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank rockface67
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My mom's power went out from Monday night til Friday from the winds of hurricane Sandy. She is old, frail, and could not stay in a cold house. She and her caregiver moved into the Baymont til power was restored.

The staff was terrific. I called to ensure my mom could get a room close to the lobby and I told Adrian the online price. She gave me that cheaper price over the phone and we got my mom in there quickly. Other times when I called the staff was pleasant, concerned and very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Enjoy the immenities and the hotel manager, Winnie, was fantastic. She went above and beyond the call of duty and I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family staying in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple