“Fishing Trip”

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
PAINTSVILLE
“Fishing Trip”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Good trip. Facilities were good. Convenient location for us, we were in the area for a fishing trip on St Clair lake. We have stayed there 3 time and intend to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Scarborough
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was a great area for our getaway. Friendly people and staff, and everything was close by. I will be returning, thank you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Ada
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Hotel was located conveniently to expressway and restraunts. Room price seemed competitive for area and clean and tidy. Staff was generally effective with the exception of the night desk person. We were leaving at 4:00 am and at 9:00 pm the night before asked to check out. One less task for the early morning departure. Was told "not my job" and she gave us the "attitude". I'm totally turned off by people who can't be bothered. Made us feel like we were invading her space.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

roseville
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was very upset cause hotel book a jacuzzi room for a weekend. I check in. All weekend I had fruit flies or little flies in my room. Very distugesting. I complain to the front desk. They said to me oooh we been trying to take care of that problem. The front desk knew about the problem when I check in and didt say anything. I ask if the flies were thru out the hotel. They said yes. I was in a situation that I had stay there that weekend with little flies in my room. I was very upset.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

RAINBOW CITY
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had to stay at Baymont for a business trip. Definitely not 5 star by any means but a nice place for the money. When you ask questions to the staff they look at you like your an alien so do not count on them. Lock your car doors as it is kinda in a shady place. Bring a GPS so you can navigate around easily. You will be fine, it is clean and comfortable, if you want 5 start pay about $50 more and get it. Other than that you can stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Michigan
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel before but have never seen this. I stayed on the first floor around the corner from the check in desk. After returning from dinner I entered the hall of the "no smoking hotel" and It looked like a scene from a Cheech and Chong movie. The smell was just as bad. The entire hallway was like that. There is no way the staff did not notice this. Very disappointed in this stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

HUDSONVILLE
Reviewed September 19, 2012

staff was friendly, room was not made up the second night by late afternoon we told them not to bother at that point, we didn't have enough towels or cups had to ask for them.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Warren MI

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville? Share your experiences!