“Newly renovated”

Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We stayed one night for a business trip. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly.
Rooms were newly renovated, spacious, clean. We had a microwave and refrigerator.

They offer a complimentary breakfast, pool and exercise room, which we did not use.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Jodi,

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to review our property. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for 1 night on business. Extremely well maintained, very clean, large room and large bathroom. Complimentary fridge and microwave, continental breakfast. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

mordy g,

Thank yu for taking the time to review our hotel and the kind words. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a night away. This turned out to be close and cheap. We got a jacuzzi room which was clean. The place is newly remodeled, so had fresh look to it. I like the newer lay out of the breakfast area. Did not use the pool or exercise area. staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Nichole H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you like the look of our newly-renovated property (we do, too!).

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have stayed there several times and have always had great experiences. Last time we were by elevators and cleaning solution used on floor kicked up my allergy's. The pool is nice and the breakfast is very inviting. Will be staying here again in August. We were visiting family in the area and this was close to them.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Patricia,

We appreciate your kind words. I apologize for the cleaning solution, and will see if there is a better alternative. Thank you for your continued loyalty!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We recently chose this hotel because it was pretty close to the location of our son's wedding. I have stayed at HI Express' before and thought I knew what to expect. Were we ever surprised! This hotel was recently remodeled and done very, very well. We booked 20 rooms for our out of town guests and EVERYONE was very impressed with the cleanliness, the staff, the great breakfast and overall service. This hotel is the "gold standard" in the area. We checked out after our 5 day visit and almost felt like we were leaving family. We hope to have a reason to visit this area again and have a chance to stay here once again. Of all the hotels in the area, to us, this is the ONLY choice.

Room Tip: Our family and friends had many different rooms and I don't think you could go wrong with any pa...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Nichole H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! I'm so glad that you had a great experience with us. We would love to see you back again!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Room was clean, staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast was delightful and room service was prompt. Location was great. I would definitely stay again it was a pleasant experience. I will surely recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate yoiur comments and we will see you soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Thanks to everyone at the Holiday Inn Express! I have stayed at your hotel mutiple times over the last few years and just stayed there again. I have seen the changes happen during the remodel and think you have done a great job. I have to say that I am a late sleeper and you even kept the noise to a minium for the amount of work being done. Your breakfast is pretty standard fare for Holiday Inn Express but your breakfast area is clean and well managed. I use you as both my business and personal location multiple times per year as I have never had anything but a positive experience while staying there. I think you supply a great value and will be seeing you again shortly!

Room Tip: I try to get third floor back when I can, its quiet up there, and there is no one behind you. It is...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark A
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Mark,

Thank you for the kind words and continued loyalty. We appreciate it!

Keith Kozierowski
GM - Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Roseville

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit North - Troy
Holiday Inn Express Warren

Been to Holiday Inn Express Roseville? Share your experiences!