“Great place”

Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have stayed there several times and have always had great experiences. Last time we were by elevators and cleaning solution used on floor kicked up my allergy's. The pool is nice and the breakfast is very inviting. Will be staying here again in August. We were visiting family in the area and this was close to them.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Patricia,

We appreciate your kind words. I apologize for the cleaning solution, and will see if there is a better alternative. Thank you for your continued loyalty!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Roseville

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We recently chose this hotel because it was pretty close to the location of our son's wedding. I have stayed at HI Express' before and thought I knew what to expect. Were we ever surprised! This hotel was recently remodeled and done very, very well. We booked 20 rooms for our out of town guests and EVERYONE was very impressed with the cleanliness, the staff, the great breakfast and overall service. This hotel is the "gold standard" in the area. We checked out after our 5 day visit and almost felt like we were leaving family. We hope to have a reason to visit this area again and have a chance to stay here once again. Of all the hotels in the area, to us, this is the ONLY choice.

Room Tip: Our family and friends had many different rooms and I don't think you could go wrong with any pa...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Nichole H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! I'm so glad that you had a great experience with us. We would love to see you back again!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Room was clean, staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast was delightful and room service was prompt. Location was great. I would definitely stay again it was a pleasant experience. I will surely recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate yoiur comments and we will see you soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Thanks to everyone at the Holiday Inn Express! I have stayed at your hotel mutiple times over the last few years and just stayed there again. I have seen the changes happen during the remodel and think you have done a great job. I have to say that I am a late sleeper and you even kept the noise to a minium for the amount of work being done. Your breakfast is pretty standard fare for Holiday Inn Express but your breakfast area is clean and well managed. I use you as both my business and personal location multiple times per year as I have never had anything but a positive experience while staying there. I think you supply a great value and will be seeing you again shortly!

Room Tip: I try to get third floor back when I can, its quiet up there, and there is no one behind you. It is...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark A
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Mark,

Thank you for the kind words and continued loyalty. We appreciate it!

Keith Kozierowski
GM - Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Roseville

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Thanks holiday inn. Your cleanliness has given our family scabies. The spiders in the room were fascinating. Workout room out of order? No problem. So was the elevator. Ok so take the stairs except wait - they are blocked off for construction.

This place needs to be razed. STAY AWAY at all cost. Sleep in your car. It'll be safer.

• Stayed: October 2012
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay. I apoogize for your not so pleasant experience at our hotel. Rest assured your stay is not a typical guest experience. We were under going major renovation and are wrapping them up at this time. Unfortunately, reading this review was the first I had heard of your inconveniences. And again, I apologize. I would love the opportunity to speak with you and learn more details of your stay so we can ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else. Feel free to reach out to me at 586-285-5800 or gm@hiesroseville.com.

Keith Kozierowski

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Although they are experiencing major renovations, they were very pleasant to deal with. i did get an older room, but did see a room that was renovated and was amazed by the beauty, decor and sense of a hotel that seems that it was just built. The Staff was courteous and anticipated all of my needs. I am REALLY looking forward to traveling back to this area for Business. Thank you Holiday Inn Express in Roseville. Keep up the GREAT work Great New Look!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Angela H
Nichole H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Nichole Himmel, Front Desk Adminsitrator

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great experience check-in to check-out. after a bad experience at the Microtel down the street. this hotel was a refreshing change. Clean newly refurnished room, friendly check-in and nice breakfast all made it a good one night stop.

Room Tip: one side of hotel overlooks parking lot, one side a cemetery.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank charles847
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

charles847,

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your choosing our hotel and hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit/Chesterfield Township
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chesterfield

Been to Holiday Inn Express Roseville? Share your experiences!