Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$59
$49
Priceline
$114
Hampton.com
Shore Pointe Motor Lodge(Saint Clair Shores)
$71
Hotels.com
All reviewsfresh fruithelpful front desk staffsports teamport huronfour nightsbreakfast areacemeterycerealroomyworkers
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Room was clean, staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast was delightful and room service was prompt. Location was great. I would definitely stay again it was a pleasant experience. I will surely recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate yoiur comments and we will see you soon!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Thanks to everyone at the Holiday Inn Express! I have stayed at your hotel mutiple times over the last few years and just stayed there again. I have seen the changes happen during the remodel and think you have done a great job. I have to say that I am a late sleeper and you even kept the noise to a minium for the amount of work being done. Your breakfast is pretty standard fare for Holiday Inn Express but your breakfast area is clean and well managed. I use you as both my business and personal location multiple times per year as I have never had anything but a positive experience while staying there. I think you supply a great value and will be seeing you again shortly!

Room Tip: I try to get third floor back when I can, its quiet up there, and there is no one behind you. It is not that noisy out front but I do like the third floor best.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark A
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Mark,

Thank you for the kind words and continued loyalty. We appreciate it!

Keith Kozierowski
GM - Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Roseville

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Thanks holiday inn. Your cleanliness has given our family scabies. The spiders in the room were fascinating. Workout room out of order? No problem. So was the elevator. Ok so take the stairs except wait - they are blocked off for construction.

This place needs to be razed. STAY AWAY at all cost. Sleep in your car. It'll be safer.

• Stayed: October 2012
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay. I apoogize for your not so pleasant experience at our hotel. Rest assured your stay is not a typical guest experience. We were under going major renovation and are wrapping them up at this time. Unfortunately, reading this review was the first I had heard of your inconveniences. And again, I apologize. I would love the opportunity to speak with you and learn more details of your stay so we can ensure this doesn't happen to anyone else. Feel free to reach out to me at 586-285-5800 or gm@hiesroseville.com.

Keith Kozierowski

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Although they are experiencing major renovations, they were very pleasant to deal with. i did get an older room, but did see a room that was renovated and was amazed by the beauty, decor and sense of a hotel that seems that it was just built. The Staff was courteous and anticipated all of my needs. I am REALLY looking forward to traveling back to this area for Business. Thank you Holiday Inn Express in Roseville. Keep up the GREAT work Great New Look!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Angela H
Nichole H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Nichole Himmel, Front Desk Adminsitrator

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great experience check-in to check-out. after a bad experience at the Microtel down the street. this hotel was a refreshing change. Clean newly refurnished room, friendly check-in and nice breakfast all made it a good one night stop.

Room Tip: one side of hotel overlooks parking lot, one side a cemetery.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank charles847
Keith K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

charles847,

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your choosing our hotel and hope to see you again.