“awsome place to eat”

Dining options: Reservations
Clinton Township, Michigan
“awsome place to eat”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

great service and excellent food and love throwing the peanuts on the ground makes me feel like a kid again and also enjoy walking out my door and crossing the street to head to texas roadhouse,

Visited June 2014

“Great food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Am visiting my family in warren Michigan .kids wanted steak and we decided to go to Texas roadhouse .best decision we made staff was friendly atmosphere humming and food was fantastic. Hot no long wait .just right.

• Visited June 2014
Pinon Hills
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The steak was delicious! The girl at the bar was very attentive and took very good care of us, while managing the patrons sitting at the bar. Great atmosphere as well. Definitely a place to come back to!

Visited May 2014
St. Clair Shores, Michigan, United States
“Great Rib Eye Steaks”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I went here tonight for my birthday and we had a great dining experience. The waitress was very friendly and courteous. My 20 oz bone in rib eye steak was fantastic. My wife had the pulled pork dinner that was also great. I will always remember this night out.

• Visited February 2014
Roseville, Michigan
“Bugs in my food”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I found a live maggot in my salad the managers didn't even apologize and took it away like it was my fault. When I asked for a new salad they gave me attitude this is the second time I have gone there and my food has been horrible. It was over cooked the last time I went. People told me it used to be really good but not.any longer

• Visited November 2013