Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Roseville/Detroit Area
Very Good 4/5
Relax Inn(Roseville)
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
Shore Pointe Motor Lodge(Saint Clair Shores)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2011

We were very worried of what this motel might be like as the price was so cheap, well regardless of the other reviews, they must have done some major improvements, cause it was a great place to stay clean, the rooms 4 of us in a double room were alittle small but for what we needed it was great. the pool was clean the continental breakfast was great, you pay for what you get, and we got more than we paid for. The staff were very helpful. Maybe management read the reviews and decided spoof this up a little. I would stay there again without any hesitation.
New Dundee On. canada

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2010

We got out hotel room which was standard with a king size bed through priceline.com for $40 which the hotel charges $90. So we started off with a good review. We were looking for somewhere cheap because we were attending a concert and wanted to stay overnight so we didn't have to drive back home the same night. Comfortable bed and very clean. Has outdated tv's but for the price I did not care. It was cheap and nice, exactly what we wanted. The employees we encountered were nice and I never heard any noise from other rooms or the pool. We did not check out the pool or the breakfast so I can not tell you if it was good or bad. People on here are just too picky. This is a nice, cheap hotel. You get what you pay for, but not in a bad way.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I found this hotel to be one of value. I was in town on buisness and stopped in. I was shocked at the differece from what some people have sais about this hotel. I give the staff 100% for thier great service. housekeep 95% they need to smile more. I foung that the hotel was going through an up grade. The manager was on the b all even offering my a coupon for a local resteraunt. wow, for a $64,99 room i felt like I was at 4 star hotel. I would stay again. I the staff reads these reviews, keep up the great work.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Chose this hotel at the recommendation of a friend as it was centrally located to the activities we had going that day. Restaurants next door & across the street which was nice. Staff was friendly and attentive, and promptly delivered extra pillows, blankets & towels when requested. It was a busy night but Tony kept his cool :)
Lobby and rooms were clean, got a great price and it was the quietest hotel we've stayed at in a long time. Kids used the pool, lots of people enjoying it and even played with our son. Rooms were nice & cool and the air conditioner was easily & quickly adjusted. We had a suite & adjoining standard room which was awesome, fridge kept our stuff cold and the microwave was great too. Bathrooms were spotless.
Used the breakfast room in the evening to eat pizza with our group, it was nice of the staff to open it up for us. Breakfast itself was sufficient to get us through to lunch.
Management was on property in the morning and very friendly, asking about our stay and if there were any issues which there weren't.
Overall a nice stay, and the price was right too for the amenities & services provided. Definitely would stay here again. Thanks, Microtel of Roseville!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2010

And when i say this is the worst hotel ever, I was not holding this place to high standards. For $69/night, I have stayed at far nicer hotels. We chose this hotel since it is affiliated with Days Inn, and we stay at a Days Inn that we absolutely love 1ce a year so we figured this place couldn't be that bad, plus it was only 5 minutes from our family we were visiting. The rooms are terribly kept, the comforters were dirty, the hallway floors/walls were dirty, it was just gross. We never even got any of the continental breakfast- we figured if the hotel was this gross we didn't want to eat any of their food! There was something wrong with our room door- every time another guest went in/out of another room in our hallway, our room door shook as though someone was trying to pound it down! This happened literally all night. We were all so upset in the morning that we just wanted to check out and go home. since we had resevered our room on the microtel website, the front desk staff told us they couldn't check us out because they didn't know how to. after calling the manager, who upon meeting him promptly told us they were not going to be giving us a discount on our stay, finally agreed to let us check out early. Needless to say, we will never stay at that hotel again. Neither should you.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family