“Nice Courtyard”

Courtyard Detroit Metro Airport Romulus
Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Reviewed October 31, 2009

I stayed here for $50 via priceline and I have no complaints with this place. Very well maintained and nice rooms.

While there is no restuarant for night time dining, the Marriott is within walking distance and they have good food there.

They have a killer hot-tub that is encased in glass. I sat in there, drank a wine about 10pm while it was pouring rain and windy outside. Kinda surreal.

Thought this was a good place, great value and recommend.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed September 18, 2009

Only stayed here for one night, but a good choice. Close to the airport if you are catching a flight or having a stopover and close to I94 if you are travelling onward.

Rooms are clean and spacious, ours even had a balcony and 2 really large beds. Bathroom is spacious as well.

The hotel itself has a fitness centre and swimming pool with whirlpool which are great to relax in. The hotel seemed very quiet which was great and it also meant we heard nothing and had a good nights sleep.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2009

We decided to stay here for convenience in catching an early-morning flight out of DTW. I was initially for staying in our suburban Detroit hotel, but am really glad I was talked into coming here! I had a "double bed" but it seemed bigger. Nice comfy sheets. Room had a balcony and I was able to open the sliding doors to enjoy a rare cool breeze. Room was very clean and had nice amenities. Free internet, coffee maker. No breakfast was included in the room, but starting at 6:30 a.m., you can buy breakfast for $10. Decent free coffee, in the lobby was all I needed. Shuttle leaves to DTW every 20 minutes for a 12-minute ride. (We returned the rental car after checking in, and took the shuttle back from DTW. Saved us $ on the rental and time the next morning. But the hotel has FREE parking, if you decide not to.) Great place to stay at a good value. NO COMPLAINTS... and I'm picky! Definitely a keeper!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2009

We stayed at the courtyard because we had an early flight. the place was excellent with clean rooms and a nice pool that the kids enjoyed.
Front desk was very cordial.

My best thing I can say about this hotel is that the beds were great. Finding a comfortable bed for me is very hard to do and these ones were for my taste very good.

One last thing make your reservation through priceline. Regular price is $89 a night I got $45. ou can't stay at a cheap hotel for that price never mind a three star.
I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2009

Had Access to Internet in Lobby and Printer. Right Beside the airport. Clean and Inexpensive. Had a Good Indoor Swimming Pool.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 13, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for one night, just before a trip to the Caribbean. We arrived around 9 pm, checked in, and were on a 4 am shuttle to the airport soon after!

The room was clean, spacious, and modern. The shower and bathroom were very nice, and we were quite pleased with all the amenities! The room was quiet, aside from a few planes flying overhead (these stopped by 11 pm.)

We used their park and fly services, and received 8 full days of parking free with our room rate - it was easy to drop off the car and easy to find a shuttle after returning for our trip. The hotel provided a shuttle to the airport at 4 am, even though they technically don't start shuttle service until 5.

Overall, a wonderful place to stay - can't beat the good rate and included parking next door!

Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank krissyb111
Reviewed March 20, 2009

We stayed overnight to catch an early morning flight the next day. The room wasn't huge but it was clean and the beds were comfy. Good amenities.

Our room rate included the cost of parking our car at the secure fenced in lot across the street for the week and a shuttle from the airport back to the parking on return. Great location for airport.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family