“Park, Sleep & Fly Deal”

Howard Johnson Romulus Detroit Metro Airport
Ranked #21 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great place to stay for Park,Sleep and Fly. We stay here every time we fly out of Metro which is several times a year and we have never been disappointed. Great bang for your buck.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Only because it is cheap and near DTW. Night Desk Staff was outstanding and was is very knowledge of the area, food, gas and directions.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

This is little hotel served its purpose. We had a decent place to sleep. But to take a shower is a different story. The tub had a very slow drain. We notified the front desk but no one came to fix it. Then when we came back one night late, while getting my kids ready for bed, someone opened our door. Apparently the front desk had us listed in another room! We got our decent sleep for this trip but we won't be syaying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The hotel staff were effective, they could not find my reservation, but the front desk clerk was more than effective, and nice in getting me a room. Although the lighting in the room was a bit poor, the room in itself was clean, and the bed quite comfortable. It was worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I did not stay there because I called 3 different times and went in to get pricing and mind you all four times I got a different price. Again the 3 times I called I spoke with the same person and when I walked in to ask for pricing I got a totally different price LoL I think they base there pricing on how you speak on the phone and I guess appearance. If you look under 18 but are in ur 20s they jack the price up go figure. I'm am young but not dumb thank you Howard Johnson. My mother did teach me a thing or two about manners and SHOPPING AROUND! Horrible Customer Service Skills! Just saying call3 times you may get the price your looking for! ;-)

Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Stacelee143
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The room was clean and staff was friendly, I would stay again. We got locked out of our room and the maintence staff was at the room right away to assist us. The location was good for the things we wanted to do in the Detroit area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

When we arrived the hotel looked alright. It was pretty run down and somewhat needed a renovation. From what I understand, someone just ought it and is in the process of getting ready for renovations. Our first room was nice. The doors looked like thy had been pried open a few times which was a little unsettling. When we got back to our room the first night, there was a note on our bed that said, "If you want to change rooms, go o the front desk". I had no clue why this was on our bed until I walked into the washroom. There was water all over the floor and a bucket with dirty water sitting on to top our toilet. Instead of taking our stuff out of the shower, we had to walk through the dirty water and pack up everything to move. I found it odd that the note said "If we wanted to move" lol. Don't hi k I want to sit on the toilet with a bucket on my head lol. It is not a bad hotel. Our room was clean but did need some minor repairs. I would still say for location o things we did, it was good. It would be a great hotel if renovations happened in the future.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple