Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport
Marriott Hotels
$99
$84
$119
All reviewsfront desk managerbreakfast barpark flyrental cargood nights sleepbeds were comfortablestayed here for one nightdetroit metro airportearly flightdavisplanemichiganvanhousekeeper
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Well we stayed for the winter classic and the day of we called down asking the front desk to call us a cab to be there in an hour, so we go down and the young girl at the desk was playing stupid and claimed no one called down for a cab but the manager heard this and she took over. Had 3 phones on her ears and got us a cab in 45 mins which I thought was impressive day of WC. Breakfast was what you'd expect. Rooms were good. There were 4 of us and they accommodated us with adjoining rooms so that was convenient. Overall for a Quality Inn it wasn't bad at all.

• Stayed: January 2014
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed here for the park and fly option. Hotel is older; however, it was very clean and quiet. The staff go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Shuttle system works well but you are required to give your keys to the valet company. They allow 14 day parking options.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

It was my first time staying in a Quality Inn because I missed a connecting flight. I was tired and grumpy but the front desk experience made my day. As soon as we made our booking, we called the hotel to arrange for a pickup, and it was done immediately. When we arrived, we were greeted by one of the best FO agent in America, honestly she was so genuinely warm and caring, it was as though i checked into a luxury hotel. She greeted us with a smile, was cheerful and listened attentively. She gave us great advice for dinner, arranged for a wake up call and morning shuttle back to the airport. What more can you ask for. Room was comfortable, cleanliness could improve, otherwise this was a surprisingly good stay. It's just too bad I forgot her name, but a sincere thank you to her.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful comment! We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Absolutely filthy room...the entire second floor of nonsmoking rooms stinks like smoke...avoid this hotel. Pay more and stay somewhere that cares about the cleanliness of the rooms and policing the nonsmoking policy.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank ree623
Reviewed December 27, 2013

i called this hotel being out of town i had to find my wife a place to stay bc she was stranded in detroit. i called everywhere looking for someone to break me a deal seeing as my wife wuld only be there for a few hours before going back to the airport. I got chelsea. her high energy and charisma was OFF THE CHARTS!!!! not only did she help me... oh no... she took the time to ask about my situation and really put herself in my shoes and went OVER and BEYOND her call of duty! I couldnt see her face but i know from working in customer service she had a smile on her face you could hear through the phone! My wife reported that the service in person was excellent and the rooms were fantastic and the shuttle was super convienent! all around an awesome expiriance... myself not seing the rooms i would go there just because of chelseas chart topping customer service!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU CHELSEA!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo