“Romulus Michigan Sfaff Review”

Quality Inn & Suites Romulus
Ranked #25 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Would like to say that is my first time staying here at the Quality Inn in Romulus Michigan. Would like to say was greeted by friendly smiles by Heather and Chelsea Foster. Great personalities, very friendly and customer service oriented. Gave me all the information I needed on places to eat, all about hotel and accessories hotel has to offer.

They are very friendly people who understand what customer service is all about and very, very, people oriented. Great staff, wish more Quality Inns had more people like them.

Billy Tannehill

404 455 3973

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I recently had a great overnight stay at the Quality Inn and Suites in Romulus MI. The staff was very helpful, the rooms clean and comfortable. The park and fly special was a great bargain and so easy! The common area was clean and spacious,
I will be staying here again when I travel to and from Detroit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

For under $70 (including tax!), when you factor in the full breakfast (three hot entrée items), it will be hard to find a better deal [free airport shuttle to boot]. The eating area was one of the largest I had seen and there was plenty of room for everyone to eat and/or relax.
Moreover, this hotel passed my “perpetual serving disposition and aura” guideline as well! The service at the desk was impeccable. They are postured to serve every whim; you actually are perplexed how they consistently deal with anything that is thrown their way. They might be biting their tongue/lip underneath, but there is no apparent sign of being phased at all. Whoever recruits/trains the front desk personnel should get an award!
The only aspect of the stay that prevented a 5, was this hotel is an older/”worn”/lackluster hotel. The breakfast area has been re-done but the remainder (carpet/décor) of the hotel seems very used. If the carpets were replaced and the beds upgraded with new mattresses [just brought up to date], similar to other hotels, than the hotel would earn 5 stars across the board. Actually, if they did upgrade, you then, couldn’t expect them to keep the incredible low price. Best Value & Best Service is what everyone should expect!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Romulus prior to our flying to Seattle for a cruise. The hotel was clean and offered a park and fly special. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They printed up maps so we could go for dinner nearby the day of our arrival. The rooms are somewhat noisy due to their close proximity to the airport. Beds and pillows are comfortable. We will use their facility again for our next trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to an early morning flight and to take advantage of their park and fly special..

I booked the room directly with the hotel. The booking process was straightforward and the person on the phone was very friendly.

When I booked I had requested a rollaway as we had three children staying in the room. It was a good thing I had as when I checked in they informed me that they were all out except for those who had requested... and fortunately I had.

Check in went well, we got a room on the second floor. The room was a decent size and we were able to make enough space for the rollaway. The room had a fridge and a microwave and included free internet. On the downside, the air conditioning was quite loud but worked fine. A free help yourself breakfast is included...

Upon check in they ask what time you want to depart the next day and that they have a shuttle running every 30 minutes. They ask that you come down 15 minutes prior to the shuttle departure, such that they can get your car key for the park and fly and provide you information on how to pick it up.

The shuttle was quite full in the morning but left on time and took approximately 10 minutes to get to the airport.

Upon return to the airport, after picking up our bags, we called the hotel and they were extremely friendly in identifying where we needed to go to catch the shuttle back. When we got the hotel shuttle area, the shuttle was already there picking up someone else and we got back to the hotel in good time. We went in, handed in our slip, got our keys and were on our way... All in all from picking up our bags at the airport to getting our car probably took 15-20 minutes... Very impressive.

Overall I found this hotel to be excellent value, the staff were friendly, the room clean... I would definitely recommend this location for a future stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We recently were stuck in Detroit over night with flight issues and were able to find this hotel the staff i will say was excellent and could not have been kinder or more accomadating. The hotel itself clearly needs some refurbishing and i was told that it was actually taking place the halls however are still rather dated and air fresheners may be a way to go. The rooms were okay nothing fancy and beds rather soft but clean which is really what matters. The price was very reasonable and great for a family on a budget - they also provided your typical free breakfast but again works great for a family. They also provide transportation to and from the airport which is awesome. Not a bad place for an overnighter.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank fredturtle
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My father and I stayed here at the Quality Inn & Suites and were very satisfied with the hotel. The ladies at the front desk were a great help. While going through a tough time, they were right there to help. I am very grateful for their services and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2013