“Great service, Perfect.”

Quality Inn & Suites Romulus
Ranked #26 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The room was good, the breakfast was good, and service was good. The valet service was on time to get me to the airport and when I arrived on return I only had to wait about ten minutes to be picked for return to the hotel.
But, the most noteworthy thing about it all was that on May 1st, the day I left for the airport, I had left my car unlocked in the parking lot with the GPS and Radar Detector on and didn't realize it until I was at the airport gate. A quick phone call to the desk and the lady said the car had not been picked up by valet service yet and she would take care of it. A week later when I returned to pick up my car the radar detector and GPS were right there at the innkeeper's counter. What a nice relief!
Overall, a very good experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We used it as a car park and overnight before a three week trip. They are the only ones in Romulus that allow three weeks parking with a flat rate. The room was clean, spacious and very nice. the breakfast was good and the checkout and shuttle to the airport professional and timely. The drive got sick at the check out and a replacement was there within minutes. This willbe our airport hotel in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elisabetd
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed on 4/12/13 leaving for early flight the next morning. Our price included 15 days of parking. Clean, comfortable rooms. Staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable. Our TV only got a few channels, so I inquired at front desk. She tried to re-program and couldn't. The maintenance man was busy, so no big deal to us...However, without asking the front desk clerk gave us a credit for 1/2 the room stay! Now that is Service!! Breakfast good, simple basic - egg, sausage, cereal, toast, muffins, etc. Shuttle was hassle-free to and from airport. Our car was waiting at hotel when we arrived, just picked up keys from front desk and on our way. Good value and great staff! Will stay here in future!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Due to my job the Quality Inn & Suites is my second home and those employed there are my extended family. Whether on the phone or in person the staff goes above and beyond to make sure my stay is comfortable. The hotel is clean and new updates are always going on which adds to the wonderful and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The goal in life for this hotel is to be a (cheap) flop for travelers staying over to deal with DTW airport. Its old. The rooms are old. The breakfast is cereal. Service is OK. Rates are low. What do you want for the rate you pay this close to the airport? The night I stayed they must have booked a dump truck convention because literally half the parking was filled with dump trucks taking up 8 spots each. Besides feeling disrespected that the management allowed this to happen, I felt scared for my live navigating the back end of a poorly lit parking lot in Detroit with my bags of stuff that I needed inside the room. Will try a different low cost airport hotel next time.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a great hotel with a staff that is on point for all of your needs,
Very clean, great breakfast, on time airport shuttle, and a great fitness room.
The manager Heather Davis asked if there was anything I needed twice a day to ensure my stay was pleasant, they allowed me the privacy I needed to perform my daily work but were never out of reach if I did need something,
This was my second stay at the hotel and I was welcomed when I arrived like I was a old friend of the hotel, the staff was the best part, so friendly and so aware of my needs.
Any future trips to Detroit Airport for myself or anyone from my company I know where to go or send them
Best deal and the best room, in Romulus
Michael/Certifleet

Room Tip: Ask to speak with Heather the manager, on point service my entire stay
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have dealt with the Quality Inn now for sometime located in Romulus Michigan, but this time was different for me because I took advantage of their Park and Fly program. I knew a little about it before, but the girls at the front desk made it so easy to understand and how it worked. I did not hesitate leaving my vehicle one bit knowing that it would be taken care of and would be placed in a very secure location. People tend to get a little nervous about their car and where it goes when they leave for a trip, but after I signed up for the program, I knew the Hotel would take care of me like they have always have done in the past. There was no worry what-so-ever!!! On another note...I have never seen before in my life, and I have stayed in many hotels, the aggressive work that is being done to this hotel. Every room has brand new bathroom counters and sinks which are fantastic looking, and now they have started to wallpaper the bathrooms also. The General Manager Heather Davis, has made this Hotel her top priority. She works endlessly on trying to upgrade this property, she works endlessly on customer satisfaction. If it is not right, her staff will make it right. This is the place to stay whether you park and fly or visiting Detroit itself!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo