“Amazing staff. Feels like your at home (:”

Quality Inn & Suites Romulus
Ranked #25 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have never seen hotel staff like this. They will go out of their way to make sure your happy. Very clean and great prices. The room I am in is soo cute. Great place, price and people. I will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: November 2012
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Romulus

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel is very cheap, the cheapest I have ever seen a hotel at the airport. The staff were very friendly and the room was comfortable - which is, you would think, all you would need. Well, there is no elevator, so trying to carry large and heavy suitcases up flights of stairs isn't that great and as an airport hotel I would imagine a lot of travellers have lots of bags.

The breakfast is ok - again, it reflects the cheap price. the first morning the juice machine was out of order so I had to have water, there wasn't really much choice in terms of anything so I just had to have cereal with yoghurt and that was that.

So whilst it was ok for me with quite an early flight, I wouldn't want to stay again because I'd probably spend that little bit more to get a little bit more comfort.

Room Tip: Make sure you are ok with noise as this is right under the flight path so you hear the planes all ni...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Briangreenwood
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This motel has an awesome staff. Aside from caring for our general needs expertly, they gave my husband a wonderful 80th birthday party,with the whole staff singing, a home baked cake, balloons, and cards. Since we were stranded for 5 days during "Sandy" we appreciated all the warmth and friendliness we experience each day or our stay.
We would certainly recommend staying at this place. The outstanding service plus the comfortable and clean rooms and public areas are the best

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed at the inn on September 25th, 2012. We'd like to comment on the outstanding service provided by Chelsea. She was very professional, pleasant and courteous. We had a very noisy neighbor who left the TV on loudly. She handled the problem quickly and efficiently. We would not hestitate to stay at the hotel again. We'd also recommend it to our friends. Kudos, Chelsea!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michigander005
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have stayed at a lot of "fancy" hotels; but the staff at this hotel makes you feel like you checked into a top-resort!! I watched them handle a MASS of foreign travelers from the nearby detroit airport--who were "bumped"---they handled this confused chaos with such calm professionalism and KINDNESS that was genuine---wow! just NICE PEOPLE who care about their customers..its so rare these days to see staff who are committed to providing great service...the rooms are nice, too...and the free hot breakfast is pretty good, too..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lynn F
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff is so helpful ans extremely friendly. They make sure you feel at home. They anticipate your ever need and go out of the way to see that you have everything you need. Heather the manager is always on top of everything. If the staff can't find or get what you need Heather will. You simply can't get a better deal cleaner rooms or a friendlier staff than at Quality Inn. So for a great place to stay no matter if it's for a day or a week or more this is the place to go. I will always stay here when I need a room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Dana H
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Looking for an affordable yet clean hotel while visiting family in Detriot area. Read reviews and decided to take another change with Quality Inn. Stayed at a Quality Inn at Virginia Beach last year and was pleasantly surprised. Hotel staff was always friendly, Breakfast had nice selection. I had heard that Detroit area has problem with bedbugs so upon check in I examinied around matress seams on both king bed and sleeper sofa. No evidence found. Bathroom was clean. Nice flat screen tv in both living area and bedroom area. Had to ask for more towels and extra blanket and was supplied promptly and with a smile!!! Although this hotel is across from airport we didn't have any issues with noise. This hotel does not have a pool or restaurant which was missed. Does have a small fitness room that i used although both treadmills were out of order.

Room Tip: Had room facing airport on 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family