I stayed here on the 11th and 12th along with 14th and 15th.
This hotel is a very good one -- only problems preventing me from giving this is a full 5 were:
- Pool was ice cold - appeared as if the heater was not working.
- High Speed internet - charges you $9.95USD for Noon to Noon to hotel room bill.
Can ask for late checkout from this Marriott. Their Concierge lounge was superb! Really saved me money on breakfast in the morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ** Newly Renovated ** Detroit Metro Airport Marriott Hotel combines convenient location with friendly staff to create a one of a kind Detroit hotel experience. This Detroit Hotel offers a wealth of amenities including wireless high-speed internet, 37" flat screens, fitness center, and indoor swimming pool as well as complimentary airport and area shuttle within 3 miles and on-site parking. Located close to IKEA, Henry Ford Museum and University of Michigan making us an ideal choice for your next stay. Enjoy fine cuisine in the newly redesigned Restaurant and Bar or order room service 6AM-11PM. The Detroit Metro Airport Marriott Hotel will also help you plan your next business or social meeting with ease and flexibility in one of our fourteen meeting rooms occupying 6,600 square feet. Whether flying into Detroit or looking for an escape from downtown, the Detroit Metro Airport (DTW) Marriott hotel is uniquely suited to meet your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Detroit Metro Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Detroit Airport Hotel Detroit
- Marriott Romulus
- Romulus Marriott