Stayed here for two nights while doing business in the vicinity. 6th floor room was clean and bed was comfortable. No sign of bedbugs referenced by earlier reviewer - and I tore the bed apart to check before I unpacked a thing!
Internet service was free, as it should be, but signal was somewhat low and slow.
I was pleased to see the mini fridge and microwave - I was able to keep beverages cold, and also reheat leftovers from Leonardo's restaurant nearby. That place is worth a stop for very good Italian food, by the way.
Nice flat screen TV although my set lost local channels several times during my favorite show!! Room service was good - especially french onion soup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport. We're just minutes from the Henry Ford Museum and the greater metropolitan Detroit area where you can experience all Detroit has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport Hotel Romulus
- 4 Points By Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport
- Four Points Hotel Romulus
- Four Points Romulus
- Sheraton Romulus
- Romulus Four Points
- Romulus Sheraton