“"Very Disappointed"” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“"Very Disappointed"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

What can I say about this restaurant that's good. The waitress was nice but the service was awful. It was a group of us and we made our order at the same time but the other people in our party had got their food and almost done eating way before we got ours. I had a 3 course steak meal the steak was not good my potato was dry the only thing that was good was my bread & it was really good, the best thing on the whole plate. It took the waitress forever to ask me what I wanted for my 3rd course. Had to get it to go because of the long wait. My boyfriend had the big breakfast meal. The sausage was the best thing on the plate compared to the other food.
No one in our group was satisfied with their food. I was very disappointed with my first experience at bob evans. Especially after I had heard such great things about the restaurant. At this point I don't I will never eat at another bob evans establishment.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Indianapolis, IN
“Newer Bob Evans - Very Clean”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

The restaurant is very clean and well kept and the staff was quick to seat me for a quick business breakfast before getting back on the road. The only problem was that the eggs weren't quite cooked to my specifications and I couldn't find the waitress in order to send them back. Not a big deal given the fact that I didn't have much time but I hate to waste food regardless as to whether I am paying for it or not; someone is.

I would come back and, when in town again, may try dinner here as it will not likely be overly crowded during that time.

Visited August 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Average At Best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Bob Evans Restaurants are a hit and miss type of venue. I have dined in some very good and clean venues and I have dined in some extremely poor venues. My waitress was very nice and conversed with a smile. This was not a memorable dinning experience and that had nothing to do with my waitress. Although an average experience, I do recommend that management give this venue a thorough cleaning.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Louisville, Kentucky
“Always enjoy Bob's place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Fast, efficient service, good food, love their soups and breakfasts! Great place to get the local family together while staying at the nearby hotels.

Visited September 2013
Saint Cloud, Florida
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Excellent cook, great food, excellent service, excellent location. Employees were very friendly and helpful and very prompt. noticed the manager was involved, especially with new employees being trained. THE COOK DID A GREAT JOB ON TASTE, PRESENTATION AND FOOD PORTIONS!!!

Visited August 2013