Non smoking hotel and our room stunk! At the end of the halls they have couches where the sprinkersystem overhead must be turned off because the windows are wide open and there are butts all over the floor as well as beer bottles. Plaster falling from the ceiling. Elevator works on a whim! Come back from vacation and car scratched across back fender! They take no responsibility and say it never happened...but that same day my friend came back and hers was scraped even worse! STAY FAR AWAY!!! especially if you're a CDN. They offered us a future free night stay and my fender will cost a hell of a lot more than that to fix!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among Detroit Metro Airport Hotels, the Days Inn Detroit Metropolitan Airport is proudly listed on AAA’s 3 Diamond rated hotels. Great for business travel, leisure, or family vacations. Conveniently located close to the airport and many of Detroit’s main attractions including Greektown, MGM, Motor City Casino, Greenfield Village, and much more. We offer a business center, workout facility, free 24hr airport shuttle, complimentary continental breakfast and many more amenities located on 3 stories with all indoor corridors. Also try our on-site restaurant Wing’s Bar and Grill newly remodeled with large Flat Screen HDTVs and a full menu to choose from. Ask about our Park and Fly packages which include, one night stay and extended parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Detroit Metro Airport Romulus
- Days Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport Romulus Hotel Romulus
- Days Inn Romulus
- Romulus Days Inn