Stayed for the night before our trip and night we returned and used the Park Sleep and Fly option. The rate was very reasonable.
The hotel is an older property and is undergoing renovations. We stayed in rooms that had been redone and they were just fine. Clean and up to date. Also quite quiet seeing how sometimes it is almost on the glide path of the airlines.
Shuttle vans run on the 1/2 hr and are on time.
The resturant "Wings" was very good. Had two meals there and both were very good.
A very good choice for one night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among Detroit Metro Airport Hotels, the Days Inn Detroit Metropolitan Airport is proudly listed on AAA’s 3 Diamond rated hotels. Great for business travel, leisure, or family vacations. Conveniently located close to the airport and many of Detroit’s main attractions including Greektown, MGM, Motor City Casino, Greenfield Village, and much more. We offer a business center, workout facility, free 24hr airport shuttle, complimentary continental breakfast and many more amenities located on 3 stories with all indoor corridors. Also try our on-site restaurant Wing’s Bar and Grill newly remodeled with large Flat Screen HDTVs and a full menu to choose from. Ask about our Park and Fly packages which include, one night stay and extended parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Detroit Metropolitan Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Detroit Metro Airport Romulus
- Days Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport Romulus Hotel Romulus
- Days Inn Romulus
- Romulus Days Inn