Comfort Inn Metro Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Park Inn Detroit Metro Airport(Brownstown Township)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskpark and flychoice hotelsairlines parkingfree breakfastan early flightmetro airportbreakfast startsrestaurant barshuttle servicebusiness centerhot breakfastgreat place to staydefinitely stay here againwaffleschecking indetroit area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The room was spotless and comfortable, bedding was soft, good lighting and everything we needed for the night. The staff was helpful and friendly and the breakfast was hot and delicious. We couldn't have asked for better service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

On behalf of my Elite team and myself, we thank you for choosing the newly renovated Signature Comfort Inn metro airport where first class hospitality and immaculate clean rooms served at its best.

Exceeding your expectations during your stay is all we do and all we know because your comfort and satisfaction is what we care about.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed one night before an early flight. Totally worth it. The bed was comfortable and the location was excellent. One word of advice: if you choose park and fly and travel regularly, ask for all seven parking coupons that your hotel stay entitles you to. Each coupon is worth one night ($8) of parking at the yellow bus/airlines parking and doesn't have an expiration date on it.

• Stayed: March 2014
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

On behalf of my Elite team and myself, we thank you for lodging with us here at the newly renovated Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport where first class hospitality is the only hospitality we offer.

Happy to see that you enjoyed our PARK AND FLY PACKAGES and glad we exceeded your expectations during your stay. Our amenities and services are unmatched here in the Detroit Metro Airport. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Airline cancelled my flight and tossed me here. Long day and didn't expect much however to my delight it was a pleasant experience. The people were awesome - From Anna the Lindsay Lohan look alike to Jamie the bartender (chef that night). They made sure my stay was enjoyable and pleasant. The food was good and reasonable priced. The beds were comfortable with an array of pillows based on your taste. I would recommend staying - if only for a night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sunil w

When the airline tosses you over to us, we make sure you're well taken care of by providing you our Signature 1st Class Accommodations and glad to see we've exceeded your expectations during your stay and we look forward to your return under different circumstances of course :) But rest assured, when you lodge with us, we guarantee your satisfaction.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We recently had an early morning flight out of Detroit airport and decided to book this hotel based on the reviews that I read here on Tripadvisor. I was a little sceptical that this hotel would have such great reviews considering the price was so much more reasonable compared to many other hotels in the area.
However, the hotel exceeded my expectations. The rooms and the hotel in general were modern and very clean. It had all the amenities that we required for our stay. Staff were friendly and very eager to help with our questions. We didn't eat dinner at the hotel restaurant but staff told us they made the best burgers around. Maybe next time! There is a Bob Evans within 5 minutes but not much else around.
It was so convenient to be offered a free hot breakfast in the hotel rather than the continental breakfasts (or no breakfasts) that other hotels were offering. Breakfast is available starting at 4:00 AM.

There is a computer and printer in the front lobby to for free use and was helpful for us so we could print off our boarding passes.

The rooms were quiet and the beds/pillows very comfortable. Perfect for getting a good night's sleep before our early morning flight. The bathroom was large and stocked with the standard toiletries. If you may have forgotten anything the hotel offered free items to help out.
My only complaint with our room would be that the shower head was very low. I'm just average height (6 feet) but the shower head only came to my chest area. This was only a minor convenience however.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in that area or flying out of Detroit airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

On behalf of my Elite team and myself, we thank you for choosing the newly renovated Signature Comfort inn Metro Airport where FIRST CLASS HOSPITALITY is the only hospitality we know and offer.

Happy to see our Elite team of skilled agents manage to exceed your expectations with through their personalized service and also our unmatched amenities which what helps us stand out among every hotel in the Detroit Metro Airport.

We look forward to accommodating you on your return in the near future.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Staff very helpful and friendly, accommodations very clean, though bathroom a little small. With fly and park a great deal. I was able to catch early morning flight and park my car for 8 days, shuttle to and from airport was very convenient.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

We're happy to see you've enjoyed our Park and Fly Deal Package and our unmatched amenities and services and exceeded your expectations during your stay.

1st Class Hospitality is the only hospitality we offer here at the newly renovated Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport. We look forward to your return.