“Mmmmmmn”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Portland
“Mmmmmmn”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I've only tried the Ruben burger so far. I'm going back for more!!! Sports bar atmosphere feels like the local bar.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank bedbug1001

Memphis, Tennessee
“HUGE Portions”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I ordered a mixed drink and a deli sandwich for dinner along with some fries...the drink was in a large cup and the sandwich is something you would see on man vs food. It is huge and I am the type of person who can finish everything I order....not this time. I was only able to eat 1/2 the sandwich as it was just too big. If you go here, you may want to split a sandwich...trust me you will not be able to eat all of it yourself. The inside is more like a bar and grill but it is a clean place.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Steven J
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
“Monstrous portions!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place never ceases to amaze me, fresh corned beef, pastrami, and more. For $6.95 you can get a sandwich thats as big as your head! No joke! Near Detroit airport, it looks like a dive bar some of the best food we've ever eaten, hamburgers are fresh handmade patties and delicious, but if you like corned beef, pastrami, etc. then this place is a must go!

2 Thank Corky32
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“what's the fuss?”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We kept hearing how great this place is so we finally decided to try it ourselves. What a disappointment. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I was expecting. It is more or less just a neighborhood bar with big giant sandwiches. The sandwich was really too big, fell apart while I was eating it. The service was not that great either. We would rather go to the Merriman Street Grill down the street. Way better food and service. They also keep the temperature very low in there and it was freezing, I kept my jacket on.

3 Thank travelgs
Spring Arbor
“Great Sandwiches and Burgers”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a must stop if your in the area of Romulus, Michigan It's not an attractive place and it's more of a bar setting than a restaurant, but I have to stop whenever I'm in the area. The Sandwiches are not only the biggest I've had, but they are made with nothing but the best ingredients. They also have several excellent Burgers. The service is always good and they automatically know you will need a "to go" container for you leftovers. Great place to go if your hungry.

2 Thank Resseguie