“Love this Place”

Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Romulus
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Years ago when I first visited, I noted all the employees and pilots from Detroit Metro coming in for take out. Like following truck drivers to good food! Each time I have enjoyed when traveling in Detroit. THis time I brought 10 people who are "meat & potatoes" people plus 2 vegitarians - talk about eclectic! Our waitress was GREAT! She offered suggestions, led us to a family platter where we shared the various dishes, made extra vegitarian dishes for my friends and we ate and ate..... all great and varied tastes. One of the women with me was furiously trying to write down what she was eating so she would remember what to order. When we arrived she was threatening to eat her Fiber1 bar if she couldn't "find anything". How great is that! You guys rock! THanks for taking care of our "meat and potatoes crew"!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

If you find yourself in the Romulus area of Detroit (next to DTW airport), you cannot allow yourself to miss this hidden gem. The storefront location appears to be just like all the other various restaurants in this strip center, but Beirut restaurant is an exceptional food experience. Not only are the menu items delicious and well prepared but the staff will instruct you on how to properly enjoy the food. Exceptional hummus, delicious kabobs and accompanying sauces, tender flavorful lamb and grilled chicken that is not to be forgotten. Don't miss the fresh Baklava and authentic Lebanese rice pudding. All in all an amazing experience from one who is a Mediterranean food snob. Don't miss it!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stumbled across this gem a year ago while on a business trip and had a shawarma wrap with what must be the best garlic sauce ever! It was $4 and was like eating a piece of heaven. My family happened to be in the area on vacation and I insisted we eat at Beirut! Kiddoes had a wrap (to their specifications...no onions or tomatoes!) and my husband and I shared the mixed beef and chicken shawarma platter with rice and a side salad. My family had never had Lebanese food before, but everyone really enjoyed their meal, including my husband who can be a picky eater. Great prices, super friendly and helpful waitstaff and walking distance from many of the Detroit airport hotels. If you like Mediterranean food, or are feeling even slightly adventurous, give Beirut a try. I highly recommend.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My colleague and I dined at the Beirut Restaurant last night and we were.pleasantly surprised by the both the quality and quantity of the food. Very casual local restaurant located in a strip mall within a relatively short distance from a number of hotels. The food was fresh and deliscious. Definitely worth a visit if you are traveling through the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I'm currently living in Romulus and love this restaurant. I've eaten at many Lebanese restaurants and this is, by far, the best I've experienced. The hummus is incredible. I've tried many of the dishes and have enjoyed every single one! The location is very convenient - you could walk there from many of the hotels. It's pretty busy sometimes so call ahead if you're getting take out.