“Good food and convenient to hotels and airport”
Review of Beirut Restaurant

Beirut Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Romulus
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have eaten here twice when leaving out of Detroit Metro airport.
The food was good and the ambience was good although a bit loud for my taste. I think it could do with an update and good cleaning, but all in all it was a good meal.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

i recommend the fatush salad, fresh and very tasty, that is all i have to say about this place but i guess i will have to write to reach the minimum amount to write reviews...pointless!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

These folks to a fine job of preparing good food at reasonable prices. Good selections of Lebanese dishes are available in a very casual diner-like style. No alcohol is served, but the Merriman Grill next door has a full service bar. The locals crowd in at the lunch hour and seating is limited. Try the Shish Tawook with fries – my favorite

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had the dinners for two. There were very generous portions. The salad was hugh. The food was tasty but too garlicky. My husband and I got indigestion afterwards.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

A small easy to miss place, but eight of us had great two hour meal. The portions were large, the price was very fair, and I got three meals out of the Shawarma paltter. We just could not get enough of the garlic spread, (but it might not be the best thing to have before a long flight).