“Great fatoush!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beirut Restaurant

Beirut Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Romulus
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Great fatoush!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

The food was delicious and the servings were huge. There were plenty of options for vegetarians as well as meat eaters.

Visited November 2011

Lebanon, New Jersey
1,079 restaurant reviews
“Good, but nothing that special about it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

I went here purely because of the good tripadv reviews. The house salad (comes with meal) was large and tasty - though a bit oily. Had lamb kabobs which were a bit overdone (they did not ask how I would like it cooked - and I forgot to mention). Side of rice was good, with toasted almonds a top, and more than you will probably eat. My service was fine. I told her I was in a hurry and got in and out quickly. I would stop again to sample appetizers.

• Visited November 2011
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
“Yummy garlic spread & other Lebanese treats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

Whenever we fly out of Detroit, we stay overnight and go to Beirut for dinner. We always get their garlic spread and eat it with their delicious pita bread. Beware that you will wake up in the middle of the night very thirsty, but it is worth it.

We have had various other choices from their menu - chicken livers, falafel, salads, soup, etc and we have never had anything that we didn't enjoy.

Their fresh juices are delicious also, and we love their rice pudding that we usually get "to go" because we are too full from their huge portions.

Judging from the number of diners in the restaurant, and the amount of take-out that leaves the restaurant, it is a popular choice with many others also.

• Visited September 2011
Key West, Florida
“Best Lebanese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

Everytime I come to DTW for business, I have to stop here and get dinner. The food is just wonderful. I do have to agree with everyone that the service leaves something to be imagined, but I believe it is family run. The wait staff is very friendly, just not very attentive.

However, the food itself is delicious. Very big portions, very authentic and very easy on the wallet!!!

• Visited September 2011
Bay Area
“Good food, lazy but friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

Just like other reviews stated, this place has really good and authentic Lebanese food at a reasonable price. Yum!

Don't expect good service, though. The waitress forgot half my order, forgot to bring the bread with my order, and never refilled my water. She was 10 feet away, though, folding napkins and chatting on the phone. And she WAS very friendly. So I just chalk it up to "having no clue", not "being a bad waitress."

Visited October 2011