“Great Breakfast before your Flight”

National Coney Island - Detroit Metro Airport
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: American
LaSalle, Canada
“Great Breakfast before your Flight”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

When ever my husband and I travel by plane out of the Detroit Metro Airport, Romulus Michigan North Terminal .... we always get there early to have a great breakfast at the National Coney Island. There service is great and they are open very early. You can order off the breakfast menu or the other items on the lunch menu. My husband has occasionally enjoyed the coney dogs for breakfast.... Because we usually have an early morning flight - that means having a great breakfast meal here can carry us over during the flight.... April D. was our server and she was friendly, caring and very efficient.... our food was ordered and delivered to our table, hot, fresh and tasty.... Cannot picture an early morning flight without this being our first "stop over"..... enjoy.

• Visited June 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Run! Shouldn't be in business”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had a long layover and thought the place would be a good option for dinner. Boy was I wrong. Food was awful. It was bland and way too chewy. A preschooler could have prepared better food.

Service was even worse. If you decide to go despite my review, make sure you don't get Vanessa. She is not cut out for customer service. She didn't check on me, didn't serve me what i requested and took my plate while I was still attempting to pick at the food. She was quick to leave the bill. Pretty clear this place doesn't expect return business. Still sick just thinking about my experience. Never again.

Visited May 2013