“pleasant find!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Norwalk, Ohio
“pleasant find!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Was recomended by the hotel we were staying at and we had the best meal! Service was efficient and food was definitely good enough to have me wanting to go back again!!

Visited January 2014

“Travelers lookin for some good food ”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My mom and I were looking for a place that served cocktails and had good food. Found this on Tripadvisor. So good!!! Good craft beer selection. My moms was great and my tuna was good too, a little done but till great! Great little spot!

Paw Paw, Michigan
“Very good place”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Ate here on January 15,2015 while staying at the Hilton Garden Inn nearby. Was alone and on business and sat at the bar. Bartender was very friendly and efficient at her job. I ordered the steak and chicken fajitas. They were not to my liking for what I look for in fajitas but were not poor tasting and the quality of the meats and sides were very good. This would not keep me from coming back by no means because overall the place is well run and the owner is right on top of everything in a friendly way and all staff were very courteous and nice. Had a cocktail and it was a good pour especially for the price. I'll be going back!

Exeter
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We have eaten at the Merriman Street Grill several times for dinner before and after vacations. The food is always delicious and the wait staff are fantastic. Definitely will be back.

Visited November 2013
Michigan
“Very good and very reasonable”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Just got back from dinner. Very tasty meal, salad fresh, chicken enchiladas good. My companion has food allergies, and asking for her meal to accommodate her allergies, no problem. Lovely waitress.