“Very good food, good prices, and warm friendly service”

Merriman Street Grill
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Nice pub restaurant near the DTW airport. The place was quick busy when we arrived at about 8:30pm on a Monday night, but we were greeted immediately and the waitress (don't recall her name) was wonderful. Service was exceptionally fast, and the food was very good! We will definitely stop here again when we are flying through DTW!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Everything we had was very good, large portions, got full!! It is not a really big place, not a WOW on the decor side, but staff was helpful and friendly. I would go there again if ever in the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Both times I ate there my food was superb and the waitstaff was friendly. I think this will be my go-to when I'm near the airport.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We got food delivered to our Fairfield inn room, it was crazy fast! Me and my husband split a steak, which was a little hard to eat with plastic silverware, but everything was good. Had the sweet potato fries with horseradish sauce.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a really affordable place to eat. If you are on a lay over at the Detroit airport and staying in a local hotel off Merriman Street, try this place for a nice menu selection. I had the Cajun Combo of steak and chicken. Very tasty with a good bite to it. Wait staff was very friendly and efficient.