“Popular Place”

Leonardo's Italian Grille
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We found this on Google as one of the best restaurants in the Romulus area. (We were staying overnight before a flight at the nearby airport) A very busy italian themed restaurant. We had to wait at the bar for a table and the bar area was packed with additional dinner tables. There was live music, which was quite good, but the result was a very noisy dinner experience. The portions were huge! But the food was well prepared and flavourful.

Date of visit: January 2019
LeonardosStaff, Manager at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Karen. While we are glad that your experience was mainly positive, we never want our guests to leave with anything less than a 5-star experience. Please email us at info@leonardositaliangrille.com with details about your visit so that we can ensure that your next visit with us is one worthy of 5-stars! We hope to see you soon!
— Leonardo's Management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My nearby hotel recommended this restaurant to me. It was a great recommendation. I got the chicken tetrazzini and it was delicious. The lunch portion included soup and it was a perfect soup day. The portion was so large I was able to take half back to the hotel for dinner and didn’t have to get out in the weather.
Staff was friendly and service was very good. I’d go back if in the area.

Date of visit: January 2019
LeonardosStaff, Manager at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We work very hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience and we are so glad to hear that you had just that! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your soup as well! We hope to see you back in again whenever you are in the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful!!! Good service, warm surroundings and excellent food. Big portions - hubby and I shared a pasta and still couldn’t finish. All dishes prepared fresh daily the manager told us. The tiramisu was excellent - made on site. Live music on Friday and Saturday. But the music is not overwhelming and easy listening. When I fly out of Detroit again - I’m going there for sure!!

Date of visit: January 2019
LeonardosStaff, Owner at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us, Marylin! We can't wait until your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped here due to the close proximity to my hotel. I found it to be welcoming and friendly. The menu selections were plentiful and fairly priced. I had a greek pizza which was delicious. I normally cannot eat a whole pizza but this one disappeared. I will return for another meal the next time I'm here.

Hello,
thank you so much for the kind words and great rating! Nothing makes us happier than seeing positive feedback from our guests We're delighted to know that you had a great visit with us! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Leonardo's was recommended by the front desk of our hotel. The pizza was the best I've ever eaten and I've eaten a lot of pizza! Our waitress was spot on and could anticipate what we needed without even asking. If we are ever in that area again, we will definitely make a stop.

Hello,
thank you for taking a moment of your time to rate us and provide us with your wonderful feedback! It's important to us that every customer has a great experience, so we're thrilled your visit was indicative of our true potential. We're already looking forward to serving you again soon!