“Loved the Chicken Tetrazzini ”

Leonardo's Italian Grille
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My nearby hotel recommended this restaurant to me. It was a great recommendation. I got the chicken tetrazzini and it was delicious. The lunch portion included soup and it was a perfect soup day. The portion was so large I was able to take half back to the hotel for dinner and didn’t have to get out in the weather.
Staff was friendly and service was very good. I’d go back if in the area.

Date of visit: January 2019
LeonardosStaff, Manager at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We work very hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience and we are so glad to hear that you had just that! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your soup as well! We hope to see you back in again whenever you are in the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful!!! Good service, warm surroundings and excellent food. Big portions - hubby and I shared a pasta and still couldn’t finish. All dishes prepared fresh daily the manager told us. The tiramisu was excellent - made on site. Live music on Friday and Saturday. But the music is not overwhelming and easy listening. When I fly out of Detroit again - I’m going there for sure!!

Date of visit: January 2019
LeonardosStaff, Owner at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're so glad you enjoyed your time with us, Marylin! We can't wait until your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped here due to the close proximity to my hotel. I found it to be welcoming and friendly. The menu selections were plentiful and fairly priced. I had a greek pizza which was delicious. I normally cannot eat a whole pizza but this one disappeared. I will return for another meal the next time I'm here.

Hello,
thank you so much for the kind words and great rating! Nothing makes us happier than seeing positive feedback from our guests We're delighted to know that you had a great visit with us! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Leonardo's was recommended by the front desk of our hotel. The pizza was the best I've ever eaten and I've eaten a lot of pizza! Our waitress was spot on and could anticipate what we needed without even asking. If we are ever in that area again, we will definitely make a stop.

Hello,
thank you for taking a moment of your time to rate us and provide us with your wonderful feedback! It's important to us that every customer has a great experience, so we're thrilled your visit was indicative of our true potential. We're already looking forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

My family was visiting and we had a wonderful dinner! We each had a different entree and every one was great! The wine was amazing and the staff was awesome!

Date of visit: July 2018
LeonardosStaff, Manager at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're so glad you and your family all enjoyed your experiences while dining with us! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again the next time they're in town! :-)