“True gem in a busy corridor.”

Leonardo's Italian Grille
Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped here due to the close proximity to my hotel. I found it to be welcoming and friendly. The menu selections were plentiful and fairly priced. I had a greek pizza which was delicious. I normally cannot eat a whole pizza but this one disappeared. I will return for another meal the next time I'm here.

Date of visit: January 2019
LeonardosStaff, Owner at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,
thank you so much for the kind words and great rating! Nothing makes us happier than seeing positive feedback from our guests We're delighted to know that you had a great visit with us! We look forward to your next visit.
- Leonardo's Management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Leonardo's was recommended by the front desk of our hotel. The pizza was the best I've ever eaten and I've eaten a lot of pizza! Our waitress was spot on and could anticipate what we needed without even asking. If we are ever in that area again, we will definitely make a stop.

Hello,
thank you for taking a moment of your time to rate us and provide us with your wonderful feedback! It's important to us that every customer has a great experience, so we're thrilled your visit was indicative of our true potential. We're already looking forward to serving you again soon!
- Leonardo's Management

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

My family was visiting and we had a wonderful dinner! We each had a different entree and every one was great! The wine was amazing and the staff was awesome!

Date of visit: July 2018
LeonardosStaff, Manager at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're so glad you and your family all enjoyed your experiences while dining with us! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again the next time they're in town! :-)

Reviewed January 3, 2019

My friends and I stayed at a motel across the street from Leonardo's and were looking for a convenient place for dinner on a rainy, cold evening. We were very pleased with the extensive menu and quick service. Our waitress was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable about everything we ordered. The brushetta was the made from a flatbread instead of bread slices and the best I had ever had! We all ordered different entrees and everyone was tasting each other's because they were all wonderful. We would go back for sure if we are near DTW and I highly recommend it for a great meal in a comfortable, supper club atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2019
LeonardosStaff, Manager at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you and your friends enjoyed your meals so much. A good meal is always the best part of any trip. We look forward to seeing you again whenever you are back in the area! — Leonardo's Management

Reviewed December 27, 2018

This was a highly rated restaurant for the area, but I stress..for the area. This area by the airport is not known for food or culture..just airports and parking. It was average. Maybe dinner hour would be better.

Date of visit: December 2018
LeonardosStaff, Manager at Leonardo's Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Our customers are our main priority, and we never want guests to leave with an experience that is nothing above average! We would love to know more about what you did and did not enjoy about your visit, as we are always looking to make improvements based on our customer’s constructive criticism. You can reach out to us directly at info@leonardositaliangrille.com. Thank you! - Leonardo's Management