“awesome pizza”

Leonardo's Italian Grille
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Monday-Thursday carryout is available until 11pm Friday-Saturday: Carryout is available until midnight Sunday: Carryout is available until 11pm
Harrow, ON
“awesome pizza”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

It ends up that my husbands cousin is one of the chef's at this resturant, so we decided to try it out since we were flying out of Detroit Metro. It was great. My pizza was awesome, i ate the entire thing.

Visited December 2012

Trenton, Michigan
“Too expensive for what you get”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Service ok- waitress was friendly enough, though didn't come to check on us frequently. Food- inconsistent: Both dinners came luke warm. Sent both back. I changed my order completely and enjoyed stuffed shells (delicious). My fiance had scallop scampi and there was so much garlic that it overwhelmed the entire dish. Both plates were garnished with chopped carrot and cabbage on the rim of the dish, which fell into our entrees. At their price point the food doesn't justify the price. Pretty much all dinners are about $12-$15. The bright spot tirimasu, light and flavorful.

Auburn, Georgia, United States
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great friendly service, and all around great place for dinner. I had the veal parmesan and it was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant

• Visited December 2012
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Great food!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Went here while in town for business. The staff was friendly and got us seated right away. The menu had lots to choose from, and it was hard to choose. I went with the calzone, and it was awesome!! I intended to only eat half, but couldn't resist finishing it.

I will definitely go back if I am in the area again.

Romulus, Michigan
“Great Food and Atmosphere!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Terrific Food, don't forget to try the Bruschetta yummy!! Great servers, atmosphere is very homey and the owners go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your visit. Close to hotels and airport. Most hotels offer shuttle service to the restaurant. You won't be disappointed

• Visited December 2012