Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit Airport/Romulus
Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Reviewed October 5, 2012

would stay again. good service and nice room. Delived great Hometown Hospitality hotel staff to delived a great experience throughout the stay

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I reserved a room for 09/22 with park/sleep/fly through the front desk. We dropped our car off late on 09/15. Our flight back to DTW was cancelled and rescheduled for 09/23. I called the Baymont at DTW and explained my situation and was told it was no problem to rebook my room for the night of 09/23. I was also told that my car could be held another day at no cost. When we checked into the Baymont late on 9/23, everything was well and good. When we checked out, I was informed that we would incur an additional $5 charge because our car stayed one more night. I was quite surprised, but didn't want to make a ruckus about it. But I feel it did leave an uneasy thought about the whole experience. We've stayed at this Baymont many times over the last several years and never had any problem before.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We always stay here when we have an early flight out of Metro Airport. The price is very reasonable. Just park your car, and they have a shuttle that takes you to the airport. Even though the parking lot is not gated or guarded, they do have security that makes routine checks of the cars. I have left my car here several times, and I am glad to report my car has always been there when I return. I cannot comment on the breakfast, we always leave too early to partake.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Two friends and myself had an early flight out of DTW and booked this hotel simply for its price and reviews. It was clean. Quiet. And definitely convenient to the airport. If the same situation arose in the future I would have no problem booking this hotel. I cannot comment on the breakfast as we had already departed.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

3-day stay this time.. Staff makes everything fantastic. Beds are comfortable; good TV's, walking distance to several restaurants.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great Value. Almost like coming home. Staff friendly and professional too! If you are going to require a review of at least 100 characters each time then I won't participate in these surveys ever again.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I spent one night here, arriving at night from the airport and leaving the next afternoon from the airport. It's conveniently located for that purpose. The guest computer wasn't working but the receptionist was willing to print out my boarding pass from the office computer if needed. There is complimentary wi-fi in all the rooms. Flat screen TV. One of my bug bears is if the sink and bath tub don't drain quickly and I had that problem with both in my room, especially the bath tub! The bathroom set up was just the tub and the toilet - and the lighting was very dim so one wasn't too inclined to dally in there! There was plenty of counter space (yeah!) around the sink and a large, well-lit mirror over them. The bed was comfortable and the linen reasonable quality and clean. And it was very quiet. The included breakfast was basic but adequate to get the day started. USA Today and shuttle to the airport complimentary. For the price of $59 it is what you pay for - and perhaps a bit more!