“A yummy place to convienently eat.”
Review of Wings Bar & Grill

Wings Bar & Grill
Ranked #36 of 83 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Wings Bar & Grill is located inside the Days Inn. We have a full menu to choose from, whether you’re in the mood for burgers, sandwiches, salads, steak, seafood, or chicken we have something that’s sure to please everyone.Come and enjoy watching your favorite event on one of our large Flat Screen HDTV’s.We can also accommodate small parties up to 50 in our atrium.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great Food! Very convenient location since it's right in the hotel. A tad pricey but you do get big portions. VERY good cooks here especially on weekends!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Kitchen passed off dreadful greasy burned brine shrimp as a meal. It was not edible. We were sorry we didn't go to Wendy's

1  Thank CaptainMidnight49
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Friendly Staff, Good Food, nice place inside .. Felt good about it. and that means Alot!!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I spent the night in the Days Inn and didn't feel like driving anymore or waiting for delivery to arrive, so I went downstairs to get some food to bring back up to my room... They were quite busy and the Cook was backed up, so they gave me my Pop and I went back to my room to wait for a call to return for my food.

I might as well ordered out in the time it took my food to be prepared... I went down to pick up my food and still had to wait for them to grab my cake that I ordered and refill my Pop... I ordered the Nachos, they were okay but really filling... the coleslaw I ordered as a side was pretty good (creamy)... the chocolate cake wasn't that great at all, almost like it was sitting in the fridge too long... But I ate it all and had no ill effects!

2  Thank Avistow
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Many choices, good food at good prices. Breakfast bar a little weak in choices.