Holiday Inn Detroit Metro Airport
EmbassySuites.com
$59
$55
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskattached restaurantwalk in showerenergy savingshower doorbusiness centergreat night's sleeproom keybusiness triprooms are largeperfect staydetroit metro airportparking lotbed was very comfortablecoffee makerfree shuttlequick check
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I travel a lot and this Holiday Inn is the best, by far. Great Location, excellent customer service and the decor is modern and nice. Very clean, very classy, and we LOVED it! I love the granite throughout the room, the amenities in each room and the over sized shower. I wish we could have stayed longer. Simply delightful and refreshing!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lynereider
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Nice staff, bed was very comfortable and room clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Flowerlady_11
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This hotel was in the right place, right time! Park and fly services are great, beds were comfortable, and it is a great looking hotel for a Holiday Inn.

Definitely reccomend utilizing park and fly instead of driving really early!

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank SuperDeanio
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We stayed at this Holiday Inn after our previous reservation went wrong. To make a long story short, we ended up at a very scary hotel that was supposed to have parking and free shuttle. However, the location was so bad that we thought the car would be stolen or vandalized when we came back to collect it. We were pretty rattled by the other hotels inability to send us closer to the airport. So, at 11:30 pm not knowing what t do, or where to go, we set out to find something better. That's when we found this hotel....what a relief!! The front desk staff instantly reassured us that they would definitely be able to help us out. The lady at the desk went through packages, deals, and rates, and even set up the parking for us. What a difference form the other hotel!
Our room was beautiful! The room have been recently refurbished, because they are super modern, comfortable, and very clean. The bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were even labeled whether they were firm or soft. And yes, there were extra pillows in the room. The bathroom was also very nice.
The lobby had a nice fireplace with other guests sitting there....we were just too tired.
In the morning, we used the hotel shuttle, and once again, the service was fabulous. The hotel is literally across the street from a huge park and fly parking lot. The hotel gave us 7 days of parking with our room, and we had to pay an extra $8 for the 2 days extra we stayed, however I think the rate should have been $16, but I wasn't complaining!
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2012

This hotel was near the airport and many other hotels. The hotel looks nice from the outside and the lobby is very nice. The restaurant is very nice looking. I only ate breakfast there and it was average. Unfortunately, I do have a few negative things to say about this hotel. The internet service was very slow. I thought maybe it was just the WIFI in my room, oreven my computer, but when I went to the business center, that computer was just as slow. That was very disappointing because the quite evenings alone can be some of the most productive times. The other thing I noticed was that the furnature in my room, 429, had been beat up; like someone had a party in there recently. The square, wooden lamp on the desk was cracked clean through in two places and one drawr of the dresser hd completely fallen of one rail and was laying on a savere angle being supported only by the drawer below it. I did take notice that the staff was friendly and helpful. I also liked the climate controls in the room. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business