“quite good for an emergency”
Review of Toarmina's Pizza

Toarmina's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 88 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A good crust, sweet sauce, and a lot of cheese are what separates a Toarmina's pizza from the competition.
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Our flight arrived at 2 am and there was literally no place open in town. Toarmina's was our salvation. Pretty good, fair enough for what you expect to eat when you are starving after a flight.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Hotel recommended the pizza. I should have been able to tell the quality by the menu at the hotel. Too many adds for deals. The sauce and dough were bland. Delivery was fast. Yuk. I ate it because there was nothing else.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

There was not enough sauce but the crust was perfect, loaded with cheese and priced fairly. They had a nice variety of other items such subs, pasta, etc.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a gi-normous pizza delivered to our hotel room. It arrived at the stated time, piping hot. It was the deep dish with everything. Toppings were generous. My only slight disappointment goes to personal preferences--I like a deep dish in which "Pizza Valley" is FULL of stuff, not a deep dish made deep primarily by rising pizza dough. Again, that's just me.

This pizza fed 2 adults, 3 teenagers, 2 tweens, and 3 children. And they all loved it!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The best New York pizza and salads along with all sorts of Italian dishes. Great location and there are many others to choose from. I am never disappointed by their menu.