“Friendly service and good food!”
Review of Scill's Grill

Scill's Grill
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Rogers City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We had 4 years to work hard and gain a respectable reputation in Rogers City. We are now in our own building!! The same attention to detail, care and pride go out on each plate we serve. Chef owned and operated. We pride our selves on scratch made food. From our homemade stocks, soups, sauces, salad dressing, desserts, and even HOMEMADE SAUSAGES!! That's right we grind the meat, stuff the sausage, and smoke the sausage. With the new addition to our smoker we do smoked brisket, polish kielbasa and even pastrami. To many homemade items to list. Can't forget about our cheesecakes. NY Style cheesecake!! We have done everything from plain to chocolate covered bacon cheesecake. We don't like to put limits on ourselves. We think outside the box. Come see for yourself what people are talking about!!
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My family lives in RC so we make frequent visits. Scills is a friendly atmosphere with great food. I also know my family who live in RC go here regularly. It's family owned and they treat you like family. It's in the center of town and near lots of other great shops and there is plenty to do in the summer.

3  Thank JCLacy13

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Nothing fancy but you can get a good meal, fresh ingredients, in a nice clean restaurant. Had a burger and it was great. Would go back again next time I'm in town.

1  Thank Alison B
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Probably one of the best second places in Rogers City. Food was good but a bit overpriced compared to other local restaurants.

1  Thank chenag
Reviewed August 28, 2013

If I hadn't read about Scill's Grill on Trip Advisor, we wouldn't have even stopped. Don't let the location in a strip mall fool you. It's not all that attractive from the outside, but inside it is welcoming. The staff was pleasant and cheerful. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my husband enjoyed a wrap. Both were great. Large portions at a reasonable price.

2  Thank Me-and-my-bike
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Nothing fancy, just good food and service at a reasonable price. The movie theater is close by, so it's a great place to go for a dinner and a movie if you're in town.

1  Thank Presk_Eel_Pundit