“Good place to eat”

Arnie's Bakery Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Rockford
Reviewed October 18, 2012

You can't go wrong with Arnies, good sandwiches, and a lovely place that overlooks the river and white pine trail

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The eating area makes me feel like I'm back in the cafeteria in grade school. Parking is a problem with this restaurant.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I returned to the restaurant last week hoping that I would find a cleaner resturant. I love the menu but the food is still so-so. The bathrooms are really dirty and I am suprised that someone does not just spend one hour in each bathroom to clean and scrub. The basement bathroom has mold growing on the lower wall by the back of the toilets. It is too bad that so much of the litchen is in view - it is just not clean. The menus have a plastic covering and I sure they are not wiped down by the staff. My menu was so sticky. The location of this restaurant is perfect - right along the river. I just wish the management would take more pride in the appearance and spend a few hours cleaning.

4  Thank JBBTraveler
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have visited this restaurant over 10 times, the price of the food is good and there is a nice variety. I am always hoping that they will deep clean the main restaurant, the kitchen (which is in view) and especially the bathrooms. I wish the best for this restaurant but a deep clean will go a long way. The staff is great.

3  Thank JBBTraveler
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My last visit waas just okay. The waitress was slow and not overly concerned with taking care of me. I love Arnie's food in general, but this location is noisy and not overly friendly.