“Excellent food and value!”

The Peppermill Grill
Ranked #41 of 65 Restaurants in Rockford
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Excellent "home cooked" food. Large portions full plate of food for the money and excellent prices. I have eaten there almost every Sunday for years and never had a bad meal or problem.

1  Thank AngelaT637

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Had omelets & both were very tasty. The whole wheat toast was thick sliced and delicious. Coffee is good but orange juice doesn't have much flavor. Service was great and we enjoyed our breakfast. Oatmeal was good too.
We'll come back.

2  Thank Amitima
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Good breakfast. Nothing special. Good price, waitress was great. Not saying don't go here as value was great. But if you want an amazing breakfast...drive to northland drive and go to real food cafe.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Have been going here for years but have noticed that the food is less tasty each time I go. Good service even if you have to wait for table, and servers are usually pleasant. The quality of the food has decreased over the years and the last time I was there breakfast was bland and unappealing. The omelet had no flavor even with potatoes and avocados and the toast was dry (in the past often burned). It not for salt and pepper I wouldn't have wanted to eat it at all. Don't think we'll be going back anytime soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was my 3rd time at this restaurant for breakfast. My husband ordered a cheese omelet. The Cheese was not even melted. It was still in a solid state, shredded cheese form. My dish was with hash browns that were extra greasy and tasted like old grease. I admit, i do enjoy good greasy diner food but this was even too much for me.