“Not like it used to be”

Cuisines: American
Cedar Springs, Michigan
“Not like it used to be”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We used to love Sam's, but it hasn't gotten a little tired. We went for lunch. It was obvious that my baked potato had been reheated and things were just luke warm. The waitress listened but didn't seem overly concerned. The place is dusty and I saw lots of cobwebs in the stuff tacked to the ceiling. Needs a good cleaning and some menu updates.

Visited November 2011

Sheridan, Michigan
“Neat Place Poor Kids Meals”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Sam's Joint has a neat atmosphere. The food is good. What really disappointed me was an expensive kids meal which came with a drink however they did not allow us to get milk with the meal. I (who have been there many times in my life) decided this would be my last trip there. Really, no milk for kids...